A god's quest (crazier than most)

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A god's quest (crazier than most)

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:04 pm

She nods at his words, "Yes! Tell me why..Why am I doing here?" She asks, still confused but happy at the same point

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:10 pm

He shakes his head. "I have no idea Abigalia. I was looking for a way home and met this girl who looked just like you and even has your sword than the next Hing I know you are here."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:16 pm

"She has my sword? Oh mother of..Never mind. And this.. girl, how am I in her body? What sort of witch craft is this?" She asks, looking down at her body 

(How about a predicament arises later that he falls in love with Abigail as well, (not just because she looked like his dead wife, but as a separate person) and in the end has to choose between saving one or the other?)

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:34 pm

He shakes his head once more. "I have no idea it could be reincarnation." He says looking at her as till uncertain it's her.

/Ooo sure/
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:48 pm

She scoffs "You know I don't believe in those sort of things-" she looks around, "Where did you say we were again?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:56 pm

He smiles and chuckles loudly, she really was his Abigalia. "I still don't understand how you can believe in gods but you still refuse to believe in things such as reincarnation." He says smiling to her. "We are in a country called America, it's the one that Lief Erikson discovered."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:03 pm

"America? As in the America? What time period are we? I take it by my threads that it must be a very poor time era" she said, denoting what Abigail was wearing

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:11 pm

He thinks for a moment as he has a hard time understanding time. "I believe it is the 21st century a.d. and I believe those are actually good priced clothes."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:23 pm

"They're so thin! It could hardly protect me if I came in freezing temperatures" she explained, and she stretched a bit, "And itchy too, I don't know how she can handle this sort of clothing" she looked around and saw her sword..She went to take it but it was firmly in place and wasn't budging "Why..Can't I take it?" She seemed confused

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:34 pm

"they have other clothes made for cold weather my love." He says as he moves forward to help he remove the sword from it's spot.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:50 pm

"Ah, I see this mortal lacks the strength that I used to have.. how difficult" she tsks and holds the blade that was the end to her life

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:55 pm

He looks at her and walks closer to her. "Enough about this world and this time. Don't you care about seeing me again Abigalia?"
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:05 pm

Abigaila nodded, setting down the blade, "I do my love, I do, everything's just so confusing" she tried to explain to him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:10 pm

He nods sighing a bit. "I understand. It is still confusing to me as well. Even though I have been living on this world for many centuries."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:15 pm

"I thought you weren't coming back" she murmured, her mind reverting to her quest to find him once again, but failed, but now that he was here..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:23 pm

He nods. "I wasn't supposed to as ordered by my father and Odin. However something I did caused me to be striped of my place and outcast here till I can regain my honor. I came to find you but you dies before than."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:26 pm

"I was on my way, searching for you" she assured him, but why he was away, she had been unfaithful to him, yet she didn't let on her one moment of weakness..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:33 pm

He nods understanding "I know love. And I am sorry about leaving you my love but I stayed faithful to you all of these centuries."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:38 pm

She felt a twinge of guilt.."I've missed you so.." she breathed out, looking at him..she blinked and held her head, "Agh..." she groaned and took a seat on the couch..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:43 pm

He feels a surge of panic and rushes to her side. "What is wrong my love?"
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:05 pm

"She's fighting for..control.." she managed to speak before her accent and demeanor changed instantly, "Cole..why am I out on the couch?" she asks, looking up into his concerned face

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:12 pm

He sighs looking at her. "For some reason you share the mind of my wife Abigalia, your ancestor and it seems you both are fighting g for control."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:26 pm

"No.. that's not possible. How?" She asks, noticing the sword laying beside her, "Why..why is that off it's display?" she tilts her head in confusion

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:30 pm

He sighs trying to make her understand things . "I don't know how it's possible but it is, Abigalia moved her sword when she was in control.*
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:42 pm

She shakes her head, "She's never tried to control before..why now?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top