A god's quest (crazier than most)

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A god's quest (crazier than most)

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:55 pm

He shakes his head. "N..No you are Abigalia, my Abigalia, I gave you that sword as a proposal gift. "
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:03 pm

She felt sorry for him, "Look Cole, whoever..this Abigalia is, I'm not her.. that's a century's old sword.." she said, wondering what had gotten into him.. then Cole would see Abigalia again in Abigail, Koll, my love..I'm here, sleeping..awaken me and we'll be together again she called to him before Abigail came back, "Hello??" she asks, waving her hands at his dazed state.. "Look dude, I'm sorry about your fiancé, but I'm not her"

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:12 am

He shakes his head again. "Abigalia was not just my fiance she became my wife long ago.." he says remembering bits of his life. "Please just let me prove you are my Abigalia."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:57 am

She raised her eyebrows, "I don't think convincing me would do anything, dude...if she's dead, you should probably move on...and not to someone who looks remotely like your long lost dead wife!" she crossed her arms.. Abigail certainly was stubborn, just like his Abigalia

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:07 am

"By Odin's beard you are fustrating!" He says to her trying to figure out how to make her remember. He than suddenly grabs her and pulls her into a kiss
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:10 am

She was shocked by his actions and pushed him away, not until she slapped his face, "Just what ya think you'd be doin here?! Tryin to make a move on me- and we just met!" She wiped her mouth and gave a look of disgust.. "I'm not your wife, okay!"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:14 am

He shakes his head looking at her not sure what to do now. "Y..You are thought, she keeps telling me you are her."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:22 am

"Well, maybe you're just hallucinating...people tend to do that when they're tired" she pointed out, needing to brush her teeth...gods just who was this strange man she invited into her home.. "I'll still help you find your way back, but after this, keep ya hands off!" she crossed her arms and looked at him sternly, just like his wife used to do when she was pissed off at him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:24 am

The more she reacted to his actions the more he became certain that she was Abigalia. He sighs and nods deciding to try again later if he sees Abigalia again.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:33 am

She shakes her head and looks at the couch, and then back at him, "You can take the guest bedroom for the night, and I expect not a single thing out of place. You hear me!?" she huffed and turned to take him where the room was, it was a quaint little room, decorated in dark greens, silvers, the favorite colors of his wife Abigalia, and animal furs were on the bed.."Take your boots off before you get in bed, can't have ya dirtyin the bed spread any further than you will already-"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:40 am

He looks at the walls and everything else in the room. "These are Abigalia's favorite colors and you have her sword and you even act like her . This isn't a coincidence!"
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:45 am

"Look, clearly, she might have been an ancestor of mine, so it make sense that I have some of her traits and likes/dislikes. That's what happens when you're related to some people.." she shakes her head, "Get some rest and hopefully ya head will be clearer in the mornin"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:50 am

He sighs and shakes his head. "You  find out in time that I am right Abigalia
" He says taking off his boots.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:53 am

(bruh I'm like uber tired, I'm gonna get some sleep, you should too) 

She merely sighs and goes to her room, shutting the door behind her, grumbling a bit as she did "Who does he think he is? He's a lunatic..that's what he is.." she plops down on her soft bed, why..she closes her eyes

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:57 am

/okay night, I'm about to sleep too./

He sighs and looks up as he lats on the bed offered to him. "Father please guide me in what to do." He said as he lays down
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:00 am

She eventually falls asleep like that, passed out and annoyed 

(how I'm falling asleep tonight XD)

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:05 am

He sighs eventually falling asleep as well thinking about his love. 

/ XD/
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:15 pm

(I think I'm gonna switch between the two characters, like Abigail falls asleep but wakes up as Abigalia making Cole so confused) 

Abigalia woke up slowly, her eyes searching the room. Just where was she? The last thing she remembers was.. being on the battle field, and..dying. She shot up, feeling her side. Nope, that wasn't​ bleeding anymore.. she looked at her appearance in the mirror and gasped, who...what happened to her long hair? Her clothes?!

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:33 pm

Cole was already awake as he often had troubles sleeping since his outcast from his home. He was in the main room shirtless and in the process of doing push up as sweat glistened on his well toned and muscular body.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:35 pm

There was a door opening and he could hear Abigail curse in Norse

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:38 pm

Cole stops and looks up a bit surprised. "I did not know you knew how to speak my language Abigail."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:41 pm

Abigalia stopped in her tracks at the sound of Koll's voice.. "Koll? Is that really you..? Where.. where in Odin's name am I?!" She asked, and sound confused

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:45 pm

He looks up at Abigalia confused. "What do you mean Abigail. This is your apartment."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:52 pm

She shakes her head, "No, I was on the battle field and was slain by my own sword...! Then I woke up here, how.. why, Koll.. Explain this to me!" 

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:01 pm

He looks up at her surprised bonce more. "A.. Abigalia is that truly you my love?" He says quickly standing up and looking at her
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top