A god's quest (crazier than most)

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A god's quest (crazier than most)

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:30 pm

She gave a big sigh, "I..uh, well, would like to. But I need to finish my schooling first" she explained her situation

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:33 pm

"but I need your help mortal. I must reclaim my pride and my glory and save my people from Ra and his armies " he says in protest.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:40 pm

"Are they captured? And my name's not mortal. The name's Abigail" she said, looking at him

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:43 pm

He shakes his head they shouldn't be I just know that when I was cast out there was a chance of war between Valhalla and Egypt because of something I did." He says with Shame "but that was a few centuries ago I think, time is different for me."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:45 pm

Abigail whistled lowly, "I'd hate to be right, but they either are captured, or..no longer there" but she tried to stay positive, "Alright, I'll help you on your quest then." she said, combing through her red hair with her fingers 

(How about she's his reincarnated lover from long ago- just doesn't know about it)

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:53 pm

/ooo definitely/

He smiles and grabs her hand shaking it. "Thank Abi of Gail."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:04 pm

Abigail (Viking):

Abigail (Modern):

She laughs slightly, "It's just Abigail, and what shall I call you by?" she asks

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:06 pm

He thinks for a moment. "Cole will be just fine as it is most common with my true name."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:08 pm

She nods, "Alright Cole, let me pack a few things before we leave, if that's alright with you"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:12 pm

He nods. "Okay. Thank you, you are the first to help me in a long while." He says thinking to his past.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:21 pm

She nods, and gets up from where she was sitting, "I have to head back to my apartment, you can come with me if you like" she said, figuring he doesn't have a cellphone

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:25 pm

He gets up nodding. "Okay first stop your Apar... Something!"
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:31 pm

"It's like a small home" She explained as she got up, grabbed the few books she had and went to check them out,  figuring they would be long overdue once she got back..oh well

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:37 pm

He grabs his books as well and begins to walk out but is stopped by a gaurd yelling at him to put the books back or check them out
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:48 pm

Abigail gave a small sigh, leading Cole back to the scowling librarian, and checked his books out, and then headed to her apartment. Once there, she opened up the door and walked into the dim place, before setting her books down and opening up the blinds...her place was very celtic like, symbols and things would strangely remind Cole of home

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:51 pm

He looks around feeling a bit nostalgic in this world that he clearly didn't belong in."you have a lot of nice things, "
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:00 pm

She looks around, "Thanks, most of it was my granddads and his granddads. Lot's of old stuff here" she explained, he would see a sword, old and beaten, but still polished like new.. it was hanging over the mantle to the fire place and in his language it read, 'Abagalia Vilerna, in battle she rides with the gods themselves'

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:04 pm

He reads what is says in his native tongue. "Hmm Abagalia Vilerna, why does that name sound familiar." He said trying to remember knowing that name is important to him.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:06 pm

"What you be talkin about? You can actually read that thing?" She questions, looking to the sword, "My father tells me it belongs to our family, but I'm not quite sure who it belonged to at one point"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:09 pm

He nods. "Yes it is in my native tongue which has not been speaken for centuries." He looks over at her and tells her what it says. "I know that name and this sword I just don't remember how I know."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:19 pm

"What does it say again? Didn't you say something about a she? Maybe you knew her at one point" she suggested, turning to go to her kitchen

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:23 pm

He touches the sword gently. "I think I may have made this sword." He said out loud.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:26 pm

"Fine craftsmanship you've got there" she mentioned to him in a compliment and came back to the living room, when he would look at her, he would suddenly get a flashback of Abigalia, then it would be back at Abigail

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:31 pm

He gasps as he sees a flashback and a flood of memories that he blocked began to come back. "Abigalia my love it's you!"
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:42 pm

Abigail raised an eyebrow, "Whoa there Cole, my name is Abigail..you're probably just reminiscing at this point. Have you eaten today?" she asks

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top