A god's quest (crazier than most)

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A god's quest (crazier than most)

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:17 pm

Abigail wanted to bang her head against the table, "Cole, we already tried an exorcism!" she groaned out, sighing as she laid across the hotel floor, staring up at the ceiling. They've been traveling over a year now, trying different methods and ways of detaching Abigailia from her body.. some nights that she didn't remember was when Abigailia would be in control, and she hated that..she had grown quite fond of Cole, but knew his wife was important to him

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:28 pm

*I don't see what other choice we have! Maybe something went wrong last time." He said refusing to give up. He had enjoyed thier time spent together but he was clearly still focused on his love.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:32 pm

She rubbed her temples slowly, "Ugh..I don't see why not..which type of Priest haven't we tried yet?" As she was running through her mind, Catholic, Lutheran, Baptist..

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:35 pm

He sighs thinking. "Maybe we could go to the old country and try finding a witch or something like that."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:37 pm

She hitched her breath, "Mm, that could work, but I fear that's a really long journey" she warned to him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:41 pm

"yes it will be and the Vikings old lands are dangerous for me but I am willing to risk it." He says looking at her.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:45 pm

"How will they be dangerous?" She asks, although she felt she already knew the answer

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:52 pm

"the old lands, are full of various types of monster and demons from the other realms and even several outcast gods. Plus Fenris lives underneath it $
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:01 pm

She nods remembering what she read about Fenris, "Are you certain you still want to travel there?" she asks, sitting up a bit

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:05 pm

He nods. "I would even go to Hell's realm if there is a chance to be with my.love again."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:07 pm

That was dedication, "Alright then, we should leave in a few days, I still need to finish my training with you-" she mentioned, he offered to train her a few months back, so that she knew how to fight.. plus, she was good, if not even better than Abigailia was, if that was possible. Although Abigailia scoffed once and didn't believe Koll

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:12 pm

He nods. "Of course and we will continue the training on our way there._ he says admitting she was very well skilled with a sword.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:18 pm

"We should probably pack proper clothing, or at least, wear it." They had gotten in with a few antique sellers, able to purchase 'costumes' for that time period, and she looked very attractive in them, but Cole would just think it was because his wife's spirit was in Abigail's body. So he didn't worry too much about it. 

Abigail yawned, "I think I'm gonna get a bit of shut eye" she said and got up, going to the bed she slept in, pulling it's covers down

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:23 pm

He nods. "I am going to stay up for awhile thinking of places to go that we could find help." He says as he goes back to studying
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:27 pm

She merely nods and climbed in bed, turning out her light and turning over while she tried to sleep

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:28 pm

He sighs as he keeps studying wishing he could see Abigalia again
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:33 pm

There was silence as it seemed Abigail fell asleep, and then she shot up suddenly, groaning a bit, "Koll? Where in Odin's name are we now?" she asks, turning her legs around the bed, her muscles were sore.. "Ugh, been training this girl still? I'm tellin ya, she wouldn't last one second in a fight with a monster"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:37 pm

He looks over at Abigalia smiling a bit. "We are in a type of inn my love." He says. "She is a capable fighter just like her ancestor. Which I have been meaning to ask since you were and only child you must have had a child, was it mine?" He says hopeful.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:40 pm

Abigalia sighed, "I wish my love..but no, when you were cast out, my father forced me to remarry, although I didn't want to-" she explained, hoping he would understand..she did twist the truth a bit, but hope he wouldn't catch on.."There was a point I was pregnant with your child, but I lost it during one battle" she said sadly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:44 pm

He gasps a bit hearing that she had lost his child and a bit bothered she remarried . "That doesn't make sense though my love, you are the type of person that would have never been forced to do anything you didn't want."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:45 pm

She sighed, "They kept telling me that you weren't coming back" she explained and shook her head, "I didn't believe it" she murmured, acting like she was 'hurt' that he wouldn't believe her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:06 pm

He sighs listening to her. "But you would have never remarried by force so what happened​ Abigail!" His voice boomed loudly as it did when they got into fights. "You have been hiding something from me since we were reunited. Please tell me my love."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:17 pm

"Okay! If you really want to know, I thought you weren't coming back, so I had a moment of weakness, okay!" She yelled at him with her voice raised

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:22 pm

He sighs a bit at hearing his suspicions confirmed. "Did you love this man like you did me?" He says wanting the truth.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:24 pm

She shook her head, "No, that is true. I loved you more than I loved he, and he knew it too, nothing he did could convince me that I would love him more than you"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top