View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A god's quest (crazier than most)

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:48 pm

"it is because of me. When I left she promised we would be together again. "
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:58 pm

"What did you say her name was again? I might have read about her.." she murmured, looking at him

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:02 pm

"Her name is Abigalia. I believe she is an ancestor of yours. She was a brave warrior from long ago in Norse owned land.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:09 pm

She thought on it more, "The only way she would be my ancestor is if she had any children..did you guys ever have kids?" she asks

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:13 pm

He sighs and shrugs. "That I do not know. When I was brought back to Valhalla I was forced to lose all contact and connection with her or anyone from the other realms and by the time I came back it was already long past her death." He says remembering finding her tombstone.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:29 pm

She nods somberly, "Ah..well, maybe we can do some research to find if she really is my ancestor or not." she piped up, going to stand and once she did she turned to him, "Let's look through those books and see if we can't find a way to get you back"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:33 pm

He shakes his head. "I can't do that now, I must stay with Abigalia." He grabs the sword and shows it to her. "This sword you said was from an ancestor​ of yours. And this was Abigalia's sword so that proves you are related."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:37 pm

She looked down at the sword, still skeptical.. she sighed, "Don't you want to go back now? I thought the whole regaining your honor thing was what you wanted to do..she might 'control' me but she's not...me" she was trying to explain it to him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:42 pm

"I can't leave, not when my love is here trapped in your body." He says to her. "You may not be her but the fact remains her soul is in your body."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:45 pm

She shakes her head, "I don't want to lose my body to some...woman who died long ago! I still have so much to live for" she crossed her arms, "Why don't you just move on?"

(Gonna eat soon)

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:57 pm

"Because I love her!" He shouts at her. "We were married, even for someone who outlives all mortals such as I understood how important love is. For me the only love I could ever have is Abigalia."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:59 pm

She never understood love, she despised it even. Losing her virginity to some prick in high school and then raped in College. Yeah. She didn't hate all men but couldn't understand how one could love someone that much. "Even if she does win control, you know it won't be the same!" She tried to make him realize but knew he wouldn't listen

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:02 pm

He sighs shaking his head. "I know but I don't care. I love her and I would do anything to see her again."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:23 pm

"Well, she will have to put up one hell of a fight to win over, because I won't let her" she stated, looking at Koll, "Cole, you'll just have to accept she's not going to come back. Okay!"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:28 pm

He sighs once again. "I can't except that and you know that if you read my stories."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:31 pm

She sighs knowing that was true..his only great love was Abigailia and he would do anything..anything to get her back.. but did he know of Abigailia's unfaithfulness? She never read about her having a child, but knew that long after Cole was gone, she eventually remarried..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:37 pm

He looks up at her. "I am sorry that this is happening. But if I have to I will choose her. But that doesn't mean I won't start looking for a way to separate you two."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:39 pm

"Actually, that sounds like a good idea.. maybe you can separate her spirit from me, so that you can finally be together" she liked where this idea was going, but was fearful for her wellbeing now

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:42 pm

"but if I have to I will help her win, I'm sorry but you must know that now, she would do the same if it was for me "
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:43 pm

She sighs, "I know..I know..what, what did she say to you when she was me?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:47 pm

"nothing much, she was just trying to figure out where she was and understand it all. She said j missed you before you took control."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:52 pm

She nods, shaking her head a bit, "Sometimes I can hear her speaking to me, wanting control.." she cracked her neck, "It's weird when the voice in your head isn't your own"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:01 pm

He sighs. "Sorry that this is happening to you Abigail "
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:07 pm

She shrugs, "Things could be worse" she joked slightly, looking at him, knowing he used to be a charmer of women, and also knew that every woman he meant swooned at first, but his only love had been Abigailia 

(Wanna time skip like a year ahead? To where they had tried several things, and have become good friends, although Abigailia still comes out to visit sometimes?)

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:10 pm

/sure
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down