A god's quest (crazier than most)

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A god's quest (crazier than most)

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:34 pm

Koll Thorson is a god, Norse gods to be specific. He was once a mighty warrior and champion in the halls of Valhalla as he protected his people from thier enemies as well as guide and protect Vikings and thier descendents for centuries.

Now however he has been cast out and he now has to wander the earth until he can find a way to regain his honor.

He was currently in a library in North America under the name of Cole which sounded exactly the same as his Norse name. He was currently looking for books on mythology to gather information.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Re: A god's quest (crazier than most)

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:00 pm

Abigail Peterson was studying in the library the very same day Cole was looking for books on Norse mythology. She was a pretty girl, bright and in her senior year of University. She preferred to stay in the library most days, as it was her comfort space. She also was a history nut and loved reading about mythologies

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:06 pm

Cole was walking by with several books on various mythologies and he places them loudly on the table Abigail was sitting at and he sits across from her opening a dusty book .
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:10 pm

Abigail jumped slightly as Cole sat the books down loudly, she shot him a glance, but noticed the books he was reading

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:12 pm

Cole catches her quick glance and looks at her. "Doest thou have a quarrel with me mortal?" He says raising his voice louder than he should.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:20 pm

Her jaw dropped slightly at his words, and she shook her head, turning her attention back to her book..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:23 pm

He scoffs and sits down and begins to try and read the book but his English was rusty. "Blasted letters." He said to himself, he has a strong Norwegian like accent.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:24 pm

Abigail glanced up again at him, after hearing his comment and she bit her lip slightly, wondering if she should..no, she shouldn't, after all, he did point her out to the entire library and she was trying not to be noticed

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:29 pm

He keeps reading getting a bit irritated as he began to find inaccurate parts mixed in with his trouble reading it.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:35 pm

"Havin a bit of trouble there, aren't ya?" She spoke, her Irish accent noticeable but mixed in with a bit of an American accent.. her fiery green eyes landed on Cole

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:41 pm

He looks up at her frowning a bit. "Reading is not my strong suit, it's meant more for the likes of Loki or Thoth or even Athena but not a warrior like myself." He says looking at her, his eyes were an unusual color of red almost like flames
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:49 pm

Warrior like himself....okay, who was this guy and was he drunk? He does resemble Koll Thorson, the famous warrior of the Norse gods......but she read about him a few months ago..doomed to walk the earth until he could find a way back and restore his glory....all of this? Is this even real? She must be in a dream..that's the only logical explanation here. Right? 

Abigail cleared her throat, "I can help ya if ya want" she offered, not really acknowledging that he spoke the names of other Norse gods and such..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:56 pm

/oh just to let you know I thought it might be interesting to say all of the mythologies like Egyptian, Greek, Norse, and so on actually exist at the same time kinda like Percy Jackson series. Thoth is Egyptian god of wisdom and Athena is Greek./

He nods. "That would be great! I am trying to find a way to get to Valhalla or even to the great tree.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:58 pm

(Yeah I figured lol) 

She gave a low whistle, "They're pretty far from here, where have you looked so far?" she asks, tilting her head and getting up to move by him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:04 pm

He shrugs. "Several locations.  I even tried the portals at the Stonehenge but the all seem to be closed, or at least to me anyways"
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:16 pm

She takes a peek at the book he was reading, "And..why do you want to know? Is there something that you need?" she asked, her mortal brain could not yet comprehend that he was a god

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:26 pm

He looks around really quick and looks at his book quickly turning to page with a painting a a blonde man with flaming red eyes and holding a blade covered in flames which was Kill Thorson. He shows her the picture. "Do you know who this is? Can you tell me anything about him?"
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:51 pm

"That's Koll Thorson, a mighty warrior and champion of Valhalla, last time I read about him, he was thrown out on earth and now he was looking for ways to get-" she gasped slightly, looking between the picture and Cole, "Wait..are you?" she asked very quietly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:56 pm

He nods smiling a bit. "Tis me. I am Koll son of Thor son of Odin. I am also known as Koll the first flame because people believed that I brought fire to man when it was that fool Prometheus that actually won the race to see who could steal the flame first. "He says clearly loving talking about himself as most gods would."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:00 pm

She nods, listening to him, her eyes shown like embers, "I've read much about you, Koll Thorson" she said, baffled that she was actually talking to him.. this must be a dream she kept in the back of her mind

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:04 pm

"of course you have I am amazing." He saids boastfully. "I am sure you mortals are still singing songs about my greatness."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:08 pm

She bit back a small laugh, "Last time I checked, the closest us 'mortals' got to Norse Mythology are those Thor movies that came out in the past years" she stated, knowing he wouldn't understand, "I think no one believes in such gods anymore" she explained, looking thoughtfully, "But I knew you were real" she said with a smile

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:12 pm

He scoffs at the mention of Thor movies. He wasn't sure what a movie was but he didn't like the fact they were about his father. "What that is outrageous! I am so much better looking than my father and I am a better fighter than he is." He looks back at Abigail. "What made you think I was real?"
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:21 pm

"Eh I mean, it's not every day that you meet a guy who speaks such as you" she said and tilts her head, "Plus, you liked to talk about yourself a lot. That was a dead giveaway"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:26 pm

"hmm very well. So I don't like asking for help but will you help me find a way back to Valhalla and I will reward you with me tales of glory."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top