Knight_of_none

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Heaven's Hell (DarkHunter)

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Heaven's Hell (DarkHunter)

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:28 am

"You have his mark, yes? Then you will be accepted" the girl said and smiled at Sayo, bowing slightly before her and then turning to leave her, "We'll come and get you in an hour" she mentioned as she left with the servant boy

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:45 am

"A-Alright..." She said, watching the girl go. She sighed, she was suddenly feeling like a nervous wreck, this almost felt like her big wedding day after all. Taking off her cloths she slowly seeped into the tub, the hot water helped her to calm her nerves, and she slowly began to run her fingers through her long wavy hair, her emerald shaded eyes looking at her reflection in the mirror.
-Gasp- Sayo's breath hitched in her throat, she wasn't alone in the bathroom. Pressing her back against the tub she turned to see three men, who clearly weren't human, smirking back at her. "This girl.....she is the ONLY weakness of our precious heir." One main said, looking at his nails which were long and black.
"W-who are you?" Sayo stuttered, she knew she should've screamed but she couldn't make herself do it, it was as if their looks alone had the power to paralyze her.

"Does it really matter to you?" The man said, walking over, her knelt down by the tub.
"What sha'll we do with you?" He mused.

"Be quick about it, I can't keep our presence hidden from -him- forever" another man with glasses said.

"Sha'll we figure out what's so alluring about you?" He asked, his long nail slowly touching the tip of her nipples. "D-Don't touch me!" Sayo cried, slapping him across the face, which only brought him to a sinister grin.
WildyxNight
Admin

http://rpservicemansion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:15 am

Devon himself would be getting ready soon, and he entered the same bath house that Sayo was in, choosing one that happened to not be too far from hers. Devon got into the bath slowly, and then heard a commotion a few places down..

Judas walked in to where the three demons were.. he gave a smirk and a small laugh, "You know, I don't think my brother has the guts to turn you" he laughed and watched whatever was going to happen unfold

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:51 pm

"D-don't-" Sayo pleaded, thought the man with long black nails grabbed both of her kegs, pulling her toward the edge of the bathtub.

His name was Haden, he was a demon known for his posionus touch, it wasn't deathly to demons, but if a humans blood wasn't sucked free of the posion it would be fatal."Don't make this difficult." He hissed. The other two keeps guard. Haden didn't seem bothered by Juda's appearance, he was going to rape her in front of them all.

"Ahh the brother of the great prince. You're related but you don't get along, do you." One of the other men, Jetnus spoke Next. Crossing his arms with a little smirk on his face
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:27 pm

Judas smirked, "You know, I was trying to kill him earlier, but this little bitch somehow brought him back- to that I am still baffled" He gave a frustrated sigh and then his boiling blood ran cold, he could tell Devon was nearby and he wondered if the others could sense it too

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:20 am

Sayo attempted to scream but her mouth was quickly covered. Haden clicked his tongue in annoyance, looking over his shoulder. "Don't let him know we're here, if anything hold him off. I won't be long." He said, turning his attention back to her, he used his free hand to pull down his pants.
Sayo found it harder and harder to resist him, his posion was numbing her body slowly. "Here we are." He growled, slowly rubbing his girth against her clit.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:28 pm

"Too late-" a voice rand out behind Judas and they could see Judas collapse to the ground as Devon took out his heart and held it up for the other demons to see "Don't you have any respect for another demon's mate?" He asked as he looked at Haden, his eyes a burning yellow and his tail flicked in annoyance
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:24 pm

"Damn...you idiots." He spat at the two, releasing Sayo instantly. She sunk into the tub slightly, closing her eyes her back rested against the side of the tub. "D-devon..." She muttered softly. Her face was read, she felt sickly all over.
"C-couldnt give us a few more minutes could you?" He said with a slight grin, getting ready to attack him.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:28 pm

"Well I could, but then your death wouldn't be as slow as it's going to be now" Devon hissed and launched forward, sinking his deadly claws into Haden's flesh, growling at him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:59 pm

"Gaaaah! Get him!' Haden yelled, the other two were instantly on Devon, one running a sword down the skin on his back, the other lashing out a whip that pulled on his waste to get his off their boss.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:03 pm

Devon took Haden's body and threw it against his men, growling as they advanced on him.. he turned and took the whip in his hands, pulling it forward and yanking the demon out from under his feet, he was going to continue when he heard a stern voice tell to stop- only then did he freeze, until he saw his mother, who was enraged at everything and she would be the only goddess, besides his father, who could make the strongest of demons fear her..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:22 pm

The three men who were nearly piled on each other nearly frooze stiff. "W-what is she doi-" Haden stuttered.

Meanwhile Sayo, who was watching, didn't have any strength or energy to call out to anyone, her whole body felt paralyzed, though on the inside she was well awake.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:27 pm

Persephone turned on the three men, livid with rage, "How dare you attack my son-" She began and called for her hellhounds, and as Devon watched, his attention turned to Sayo, rushing over her and pulling her from the water, his cries for her were loud and he didn't know what to do..he then struck an idea and leaned forward, biting her neck and sucking out the poison..but the side effect would be that she might turn into a demon herself, that is, if her demon lover permitted it, and to save her life

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:13 pm

Sayo could only watch as he rushed over to her, she could barley hear the screams of the three men as hounds dragged them away. Closing her eyes shut tightly when his teeth bit into her neck she slowly began to feel her lip quiver.. She could feel, slowly her hands reached up and touched his arm, the pain was slowly being drained out of her
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:25 pm

He continued until her pallor returned to normal, and he cradled her in his arms, while tears streamed down his face, "Don't you dare..don't you dare" His words stumbled out, and his mother looked at them and spoke, "Honey- she might turn..you know that right?" and Devon nodded his head, and kept looking at Sayo, gently brushing away her hair from her face..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:46 pm

Her hair was soaked, she got his cloths a little wet since the water from the tub was over spilling again. "I-I'm okay... " she said after awhile, her skin color seemed to return and she was looking at him now. "I feel fine...it was just a weird sensation... I couldn't move my body it was really scary. I thought you'd get hurt." She said, snuggling her nude body into his a little, or as much as she could since she was still in the tub.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:54 pm

He felt relieved as she spoke, and he listened to her while she snuggled up to him, "I was worried I lost you for a moment" he admitted, hugging her tightly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:08 am

"I was...really scared." She didn't know why, but tears started to uncontrollably fall down her cheeks, she must've felt more frightened then she had realized "I wanted to call out to you so badly." She whimpered.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:12 am

He shushed her softly, and sort of cradled her back and forth gently, "It's alright.. I'm here now, and I'm not going anywhere.." he never wanted to leave her side again, for fear of something like the previous events happening again..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:45 am

"I-im sorry....it's my fault -sniff- for being so defensless..." She said after she had gotten most of her crying out, looking at him with watery eyes.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:49 am

He shook his head, "No, it is not your fault," he spoke, reassuring her and looking back at her with a steady gaze

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:52 am

"Es but.... They said I was your weakness...I don't want to be the reason you get hurt." She said, looking away from him slowly, not sure if anything could be done about that, guilt washed over her.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:55 am

He curiously looked at her, wondering what she meant by weakness and he shook his head, "In my mind, you're actually my strength and are what keeps me going..to be honest" he spoke and gave her a small smile, before he had met Sayo, he had plans to kill himself, but that all changed when he started to fall for her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:54 pm

She smiled at him softly as he spoke, shifting upward she kissed him gently, pulling away. "I think I'm okay....I know today is important so I'll finish getting ready.... I feel safe again." She said softly.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:03 pm

He nods and then looks at her, "Do you want me to stay and get ready with each other?" he knew it was against rules, but he didn't care much for them at the moment, still thinking about her safety

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top