Knight_of_none, Rosalynn

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Heaven's Hell (DarkHunter)

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Heaven's Hell (DarkHunter)

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:24 am

When he pulled his hot lips from hers she smiled. "I love you too...Don't leave me again." she whispered as he embraced her, her heart felt warm and completely at ease under his grasp. She felt like nothing could ever get between them. Not in the human nor demon/god-like realm.
WildyxNight
Admin

http://rpservicemansion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:35 am

He tightened his grip on her slightly as she spoke, "I promise to never again leave you.." As long as she wouldn't be afraid of him anymore..he wondered if she was ready to view his demon side, she saw his hybrid form and human form.. essentially he looked the same in both his hybrid/godlike form as he did in his demon form. Except that his skin was a blood red and the red marks on his skin were etched a dark inky black while his eyes would be soulless black orbs. His hair would remain the same length yet splotched with black here and there.. his teeth were pointed and sharp, and he had the classic pointed tail and thick horns on top of his head.... all of this went through his mind and it frightened him to even think she would accept him in that form.

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:32 pm

She saw a troubled expression on his face, touching his arms gently. "What are you thinking about? You expression tells me you're lonely." She said.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:15 pm

He shook his head, "Nothing of importance.." he spoke, giving her a small smile.. truly she would never love him if she saw that side..

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:27 pm

"...don't you trust me enough to tell.me the truth?" She asked suddenly, knowing he wouldn't have made that expression for no reason.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:29 pm

"I do.. it's just I'm afraid.." He murmured, looking into her eyes, his eyes full of love, but they held fear.. "Do.. do you truly love me?" He asked, his voice trembled slightly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:55 pm

"Devon......" she said slowly, returning his longing gaze. "There is no way that I can use words to describe that I truly love you....you just have to trust me." she said.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:57 pm

He nodded and sat up, taking a small sigh, he transformed into his demon before her.. he was bigger than her now, but he had a calmness about him, and somehow, his soulless black eyes still held affection for her, when he would look at her, and her mark on her neck would become even warmer now..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:11 pm

She touched her neck slowly, but her expression hardly changed. Slowly she took her hand from her neck to his, "this is your true form?" she asked slowly.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:52 pm

He sighed, "Yes, I normally appear in my hybrid form, which is a mix between this and a human form..Only because I knew it might.. frighten you" he said, his voice a few tones lower

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:58 am

"I'm not afraid." She was quick to answer and she answered postivley. "I don't fesr you at all....I trust you with my life...even in your purest form....that day I wasn't afraid of you....I was a afraid of death...but not anymore.... So just trust me, I hurt you but I swear I'll do anything to never do it again." She said softly to him. Almost as if she were making a vow.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:30 am

He nodded and before she could say anything else, his hot lips pressed against hers in a loving kiss, his strong arms holding her close.. to him, she was his everything..His entire existence and he loved only her.. he knew many would try to come between them, but he wouldn't let that happen, ever..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:29 pm

"So....now that I'm here.." She said after he pulled away from her. "I guess I'm a bit confused....do we have to live down here forever?" She asked, trying to make sense of her situation.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:32 pm

He shook his head, "No, we won't have to" he explained, slowly shifting into his human form again, his arms still around her "I just wanted you to see my home" he mentioned, looking in her eyes "Because I don't want to take your freedom from you so you can choose whatever you want"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:39 pm

"No..." She shooked her head. "That's not why I was asking. I want to know where you want to live, what'll make you most happy." She said, wondering if he preferred his world or going back to regular daily life with her in the mortal realm even though neither of them would age now.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:45 pm

He thought about it more and spoke "Well, this is my home but I also have a home in the mortal realm... Let's say we move there and come down here to get away for a few days?" Almost like a vacationing spot and he wouldn't permanently reside here until his father gave up the throne, and well. That generally doesn't happen either. Devon then mentioned "T-theres a festival that we demons attend to each four centuries and it's my turn to attend." He began while looking at her with a faint blush "This ceremony is where we choose our eternal mates and I was wondering if..If you wanted to attend?" He asked, nervousness in his voice

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:50 pm

Listening to him carefully, she smiler excitedly, wrapping her arms around his neck, she jumped on him, her legs hooking into his thighs. "I'd love too! Yes yes yes!" She said, kissing him on the cheek.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:55 pm

He chuckled at her reaction and smiled when she kissed his cheek.. wrapping his arms around her, he rubbed her back slowly "Well we better get a good night's rest now, for the first day of the festival is tomorrow night.. my servants will come and prepare you for it, as custom for the females here"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:52 am

(Another random rp idea that we can maybe use sometime is pirate x princess)

"Okay...I'll do my best not to disappoint anyone!" She said, realizing they should probably get dressed now. "I hope I can catch onto everything quickly..."
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:09 am

(Ooh I like that idea)

He smiled at her eagerness, "Don't worry, you'll be fine" he reassured her, looking around and blushed a bit forgetting that their clothes were still in the room where they.. he cleared his throat slightly and used some of his magic to bring their clothes back to them..He didn't realize how soiled Sayo's panties were until he caught a glimpse of them before she put them back on..

After they were clothed, Devon snuggled up to Sayo and held her against him, he breathed slowly and took in her scent, loving the way she fit within his arms..
---
Before Devon knew it, it was morning and he knew that but to Sayo it would take time to adjust to. He woke up and yawned, turning around to give Sayo a good morning kiss, only pulling away when he heard a knock on his door. "Come in" he spoke, his arms still around Sayo. His mother came in with a smile "Good morning my dears, I hope you slept well." She began while servants behind her followed her in "Sayo, these servants will help you prepare for the festival tonight, if you wish to attend"

The servants kept their heads bowed and waited on Sayo's response

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:51 pm

"O-oh!" Sayo scrambled out of bed upon the sight of Devon's mother. "I-Its nice to see you again....thank you!" She said, bowing her head slowly. "F-for everything." She said, bowing deeper before slowly raising her head before glancing at the servants.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:03 pm

Persephone smiled at Sayo's reaction and shook her head, "No worries, my dear.. just know that you are always welcomed here." she spoked and she looked at Devon, "You need to get ready too my son, as tradition" and Devon nodded, "Yes mother" he said, sitting up a bit, watching the servants take Sayo away 

"Ready to be prepared for the festival?" One of the less shy servants spoke up, looking at Sayo, a small girl who seemed no older than 16

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:28 pm

"U-uhm....I guess so." Sayo said nervously as she was forced away from Devon and his mother. "I don't really know what to expect....and I'm worried about meeting expectations." She confessed, though she wasn't sure why she was saying all this to this young girl.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:50 pm

The girl nodded and moved Sayo into a bath house.. "Well I never attended a festival myself, but I do know that during the festival, the Prince chooses a woman to be his mate." She began and lead Sayo into a room filled with an extravagant bath before her, with sweet smelling aromas and steam filling the air. "Once he does so, everyone knows you're his and that no other man can have you. This has always been the demons' way." The servant girl then told Sayo "Here you can cleanse yourself and relax. The towels are over there-" the file pointed by the bath and added "Any scent you want to use are also located by the towels.. do you have anything else we can do for you?" And Sayo would also notice many dresses were laid out for her to pick from as well
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:25 am

"U-uhm thank you...." She said. She was actually glad to see the bath after she had her cloths soiled from her passionate connection with Devon. Listening carefully she tried her best to retain all the new information and customs. "But I'm only human...will I be accepted?" She asked softly before she thought about getting in the bath. She decided she would wait to strip when the girl left.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top