Knight_of_none, Rosalynn

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Heaven's Hell (DarkHunter)

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Heaven's Hell (DarkHunter)

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:14 pm

He raised his eyebrows "oh, I almost forgot to change back and forth" he said still slightly uncomfortable when he would change into his true form, the twinge of fear remaining.. he didn't want her to be afraid

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:15 pm

"You don't have to Change!" She said quickly, feeling bad for bringing it up. "I don't care which way you look....its true I'm more familiar with your human form but I love you for your heart....so don't worry" she said, slowly wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him slowly.
WildyxNight
Admin

http://rpservicemansion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:22 pm

He smiled at her words, and then as she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, he felt her kiss and he kissed her back, his strong hands gripping her waist lightly

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:02 am

She gasped softly against his lips, leaning her breast into his chest, expressing her desire for him very clearly while they were alone.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:06 am

He felt her lean against him, and he did the same.. pressing into her, she could feel his desire for her and in a few short moments, Sayo would be able to feel the stone wall against her back.. Devon continued to kiss her, his hands brought her legs up as he pressed into her more

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:06 am

She moaned against his lips softly, hanging onto him as lifted her legs, she wrapped them around his waist, grinding her hips softly against his from the wall.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:10 am

Devon deepened their kiss, moaning into her mouth as she grinded her hips softly against his, causing the tightness beneath his pants to increase...his hands traveled up underneath her shirt and his warm hands caressed her sides lovingly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:54 pm

She felt like she could melt into his body at any moment, she touched his cheeks gently as they kissed, one hand slowly moved from his face down to his pants, undoing them slowly.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:58 pm

He bit her lip slightly as he felt her undo his pants and he brought them down and stepped out in one fluid motion, soon moving on to hers, holding her up still while he removed her pants, tossing them to the side while his hot lips pressed on hers.. one hand touched her waist while his other hand cupped at her sex through her underwear, pressing his fingers in through the fabric, slowly rubbing

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:23 pm

Sayo's body jerked as his hand cupped her hot area, she tightened her arms around him, moaning into his mouth hotly once more, he could feel she had already soiled her panties from being turned on.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:28 pm

He loved the way she responded, and his fingers dug into her depths moving in and out whilst pressing the fabric of her panties against her slit, rubbing it against her sensitive bud..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:04 pm

"Ahh...I wanna feel the real thing." She moaned against his lips, although she enjoyed the work of his hands, he knew all her sweet spots, but nothing felt as good as him being inside her.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:07 pm

He nodded and he took her panties down rubbing against her more, and she could feel his erection against her, his boxers hiding what she wanted.. he pulled away and leaned down to kiss her neck, biting on her mark gently

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:54 am

Her eyes shot open as hips lips grazed his mark. "N-Not there!" She moaned, instantly feeling her body heat up a few notches, she gripped his shoulders, her breast rubbing against his chest.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:39 am

"Mm.. what was that?" He teased lightly while his hands took down his boxers and she could feel his erection now rubbing against the opening of her depths.. Pressing into her lightly his hands went up and grabbed at her breasts, squeezing them firmly while his mouth teased at her mark more before he slid his member deep within her again, touching on her most sensitive places once more.. he let out a moan as her depths enveloped him perfectly.. he waited a few moments before he started thrusting steadily within her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:39 pm

She kept her legs tight around his waist since he was no longer holding her up against the wall with his hands, though she felt her thighs and her arms begin to get weak as he worked on her body like putty, she groaned softly as he pushed his hot girth into her tightening sex, her breast baby soft in his hands.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:54 pm

He moved his hands back down to her thighs, holding her up firmly..while he continued to thrust into her tightening sex, loving how she felt around him, he moaned against her neck, his hot breath on her skin..moaning her name, he kissed her neck more and bit her collarbone gently with his slightly sharpened teeth

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:56 am

She was thankful to feel his hands on her thighs, she felt like her body was going to crumble at any minute as she'd fall from his grasp. She shifted her legs on his waste, everytime he thrusted into her she shifted her hips back, making the motion more powerful and lustful each time, the sex just felt so amazing, it was like it was impossible to get enough, she just wanted more and more of his throbbing cock to mess her up inside.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:49 am

It seemed the more he thrusted, the more he couldn't stop.. he just wanted her more and more of her tightening depths around his throbbing cock.. and with each thrust he went deeper and deeper, eventually invading her womb once more, beginning to hit on her sensitive spot.. he couldn't help but moan more against her skin and he went back to biting on her neck and mark, moaning her name as he pounded into her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:38 pm

"Aaa-hh it-it feels too good!" she moaned as he attacked her neck again, she felt him push even deeper inside her hot contracting sex, her nails digging into his back as she felt her body tense up, feeling the most unbelievable high of pleasure, something that couldn't even be described into words.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:12 pm

"A-Ah you..Feel too good" he moaned in her ear, still kissing on her neck and mark, hitting her sensitive spot over and over again, pressing more into her womb.. his cock was throbbing and swelling, close to releasing.. "I'm.. I'm close.." he moaned softly, continuing to pound into her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:26 pm

"M-Me too....t-together!" She moaned, her breast bouncing against his chest, her nipples rubbing against his hard chest as she squeezed in his large member, she cried as her body seemed to explode from the inside, the feeling she had gotten felt like no other.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:42 pm

The moment she squeezed his member, he couldn't contain his orgasm any longer and he shot his thick, hot load within her.. his seed coated her insides heavily as they came together and he moaned out loudly when he released.. his pace slowed down and eventually he stopped, leaning into her and she could hear him breathing heavily..the next thing she would be aware of was that she was no longer against a wall but in an extremely soft bed.. he had slipped out of her now but he was still holding onto her, his head pressed against hers

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

She closed her eyes, his seed was so thick and hot and it made her feel full in such a satisfying way. She moaned as he continued to thrust into her sensitive bud until he came to a stop, only opening her eyes when she felt the cool of the wall be replaced with something more soft, she opened her eyes slowly to feel his forhead pressed against hers. She took his hand and squeezed it gently.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:20 am

His breathing has slowed down to a steady pace and he felt her squeeze his hand gently, to which he opened his eyes and stared into hers for a moment..she looked so beautiful.. how did he ever get so lucky.. "I love you.." he whispered, only so she would hear it, and leaned in closer to give her a soft kiss before he pulled back after a few moments.. he pulled her closer to him in a tight, gentle embrace

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top