Knight_of_none, Rosalynn

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Heaven's Hell (DarkHunter)

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Heaven's Hell (DarkHunter)

Post by WildyxNight on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:44 pm

"No...I dont want to break any rules or traditions. I know there is already a lot of pressure because I am human....I'll be strong about this." She insisted, giving him a confident stare now, seeming to shake off the jitters from before.
WildyxNight
Admin

http://rpservicemansion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:28 pm

He nods, reluctantly letting her go, and gave her a kiss before he stood up.. he looked down at her and said, "Tonight will still be wonderful for you my dear- I promise.." and before he turned he added, "My servants will attend to you and keep watch while I get ready" and as he snapped his fingers, three girls walked in, keeping their heads low and talking in hushed voices but came to Sayo with a smile and Devon left

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:15 pm

Sayo closed her eyes as he kissed her, watching him go. She was careful to ignore the hushed sounds from there servants, bowing to them only slightly as she was left in their care. "Well then...should we continue the preparations?" She questioned
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:19 pm

A girl nodded and washed Sayo carefully, and the other two giggled a bit and then asked Sayo "Do you know that tonight he might ask you if you want to be like him?" and the girl washing Sayo hushed the two "She's not supposed to know you idiots"

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:27 pm

"Hmm? What do you mean? To become s demi-god you mean? " She asked. I was too late now that they had mentioned it. Just by the time of her voice it was obvious she was going to lester them to spill.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:32 pm

One girl shook her head- "No- he already bit you while he was in demon form...that either means he's just being kinky or wants you for all eternity" but they didn't know it was to save her life just a few moments ago

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:32 am

"...well....I do know I want to be with him forever. So I guess it's already." She said with a simple nod of her head. "That's all that matters." She finished, moving to the robes she was to be dressed in.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:47 am

The servants smiled at her words and gave her a towel to dry off in as they went to grab a few dresses of her liking and let her pick which one she wanted

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:48 am

It took awhile, but after careful consideration she selected a dress that was both lively colorful but respective to the occasion. "What am I to do after dressing? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with all the traditions of...this world." She said.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:13 am

One servant girl smiled at Sayo, "Well, if you feel everyone is going to be staring at you, mostly they won't" she began and sat her down, walking her through the steps of the occasion.. "Mainly because they'll be already paired up, looking for a lifelong mate, or just wanting to have fun. Trust me, you won't be the only human here tonight." she paused, listening to a voice outside of Sayo's chambers, telling them there was 10 minutes to festival time.. "When the blood moon rises, and the Prince picks his future queen, then others shall start picking who they want. Nobody will choose anybody until the Prince has made the first decision" she finished and smiled at Sayo, "I'll lead you to the place if you want me to"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:45 am

Sayo listenined in shock. So there were other humans who knew about this world. It was somewhat relieving to know this, even if she had the love of her life at her side, she knew he'd never fully understand the transition but she was alright with that. "Yes. I'm prepared to go if you'll less me." She said, Now feeling a bit better that she had some sort of guardian at her side as well.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:55 am

Carina smiled at Sayo and then says "I'm Carina by the way, and from now on I'll be your personal servant. Devon assigned me to you, figuring I was best since I used to be human like you" the girl explained to Sayo, getting up and helping Sayo up as well, beginning to walk with her to the throne room where the even took place

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:14 am

"What?? You also?" She asked in surprise. "Then...why are you here now? Working as a servant?" She asked, though she kept up her pace, watching her step to make sure she didnt fall over her dress.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:22 am

She laughs a bit, "Because they treat me kinder than anyone else had" then she clears her throat, "And because I fell in love with a servant boy here" she admits

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:24 am

"And he also brought you here? Then....you are no longer human correct?" She questioned, trying to make sure she understood everything about her lovers world.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:35 am

She nods, "I may appear human for you to frighten you less, since every demon has a human form..yet it's not our true form" she tried to explain, eventually reaching the throne room and turned to Sayo, "I'll be going in with you, as the servants can participate as well..Devon will possibly mark you to give you the life of an immortal, that is, if you accept it" she mentions quickly before they were shuffled in to a room full of different people, demons, servants, you name it, if it was in greek mythology, it was possibly in that room

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:41 am

Before Sato could question any further she was awe-struck by what lay before in the next room and forgot all about her questions. Slowly gazing around as she followed her into the room slowly. "The mark to be immortal." She repeated to herself quietley.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:47 am

There was an attractive looking demon sitting upon a throne and flicking his pointed tail back and forth as if he was bored.. his hot yellow eyes scanned the crowd and suddenly he seemed to perk up at the sight of Sayo..that could only mean one thing, this demon was Devon- he was basically the same way he was when he rescued Sayo in the bath house, but he seemed oddly more..attractive than he was, if that was even possible at this point.. everyone in the room was on edge, wondering who the prince was going to choose as the sight of the blood moon began to rise and filter it's red light into the windows of the throne room

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:52 am

Sayo was so busy taking In everything around her she had barley noticed Devon on his throne, despite his careful eye on her and the fact that everyone in the room seemed influenced by his movement.

Sayo's dress was long And black. It had beautiful floral patterns of a pastel pink and white trailing around her body. Her hair was tied up in a high bun, her bangs framed her face nicley. She had just a light layer of pink lipstick to natch her dress and her cheeks were a healthy pink at the tips.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:57 am

Everyone was on edge still, even as the Prince began to move- standing up and walking down the steps to the main floor, the crowd stepped aside, staring at him.. girls wished he was picking them, but his gaze was locked on Sayo.. she could feel someone standing behind her, and Devon waited on her to turn around

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:03 am

It wasn't until Sayo sensed a higher tension in the room than normal that she came to be more aware of her presence. Just by looking around she could tell that many were starring at her...no it seemed they were looking just behind her. Spinning around she gasped in surprised at the handsome man behind her. She almost hadn't recognized him at first, his beauty had taken her by surprise "D-Devon?" She stuttered.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:09 am

His muscles were perfectly outline through his shirt, and he looked down at Sayo with his glowing yellow eyes, which seemed to soften as they rested on her face.. the marks on his skin were almost..moving a bit as he flicked his tail slowly behind him.. for a demon, he was very attractive, and the sight of him would take anyone's breath away.. he tilted his head as Sayo said his name and he responded with a small nod.. he raised his head and looked at everyone staring at him.. he glanced back at Sayo and stared at her neck momentarily before back at her eyes... the silence in the room was thick and everyone was waiting..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:12 am

Just from his stare alone she somehow felt weak suddenly, she watched his every movement, entranced by this form of his, amazed that he could hide it in a human shell. When his eyes fell on her mark it suddenly felt as if it was burning, but not in a painful manner, it was a warm and buzzing burn, one that simply made her reach up slowly and touch the spot on her neck consciously. "Do I look alright?" She spoke once more softly.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:17 am

He nods to her yet again..he wasn't speaking quite yet..for his thoughts filled only of her, and he brushed her hand away before his tail whipped around her waist and brought her close to him, leaning into her ear and whispering, "Do you wish for me to make it permanent?" he asks, permanent meaning the immortality, the ability to take demon form..the added strength, the god like powers..basically, everyone was now staring at Sayo, wondering what the Prince would do

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:25 am

Sayo gasped as she felt herself being brought into his, she rested her hands on his chest. She could hardly believe what she felt, his chest felt rock-solid, she could feel every muscle there. Looking down slowly when he spoke, she took a moment to look up into his eyes when she was ready to speak. "I will struggle...it will be hard for me to see my loved ones pass away one by one while I stay young a fruitful... I won't lie it will bring me great pain and suffering. But I also have done much thinking, and I know that as long as you stay with me I will be able to watch them go with love in my heart. So yes..,I want to become yours for an eternity." She said
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top