Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

The Most Glorious Screw Up.

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Most Glorious Screw Up.

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:53 pm

"Zara..w..why?" They moaned again, their dick swelling up for a fifth time

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:02 pm

She moves her fingers around faster, moving her pussy against them, laying her fingers in their hair. "Can't have you looking your load too quick, I'm a gnome, I take a long time."
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:08 pm

Carson moaned again and then nodded, understanding "So..when would you like me to release?" They asked her

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:11 pm

She smirks. "You take as long as you can she said simply
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:16 pm

Carson nodded "I'll..I'll try" they groaned, trying not to release right away

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:24 pm

Zara moves her fingers, twitching and shifting with ease, pleasure starting to just flood through them with every moment.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:47 pm

Carson couldn't hold it back any longer, for they unloaded so much within Zara's hands and then they panted, knowing Zara wasn't finished with them yet

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:28 pm

Zara shifts and start to wrap her feet around their member starting to stroke it as she takes her seat on their face.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:43 pm

Carson was lost in pleasure, their mind blurred and no coherent thought could form

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:44 am

After a while Zara releases them from her intense grasp and talents, the gnome laying her canteen of water by them. "Stay hydrated she said looking their cheek.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:05 am

They took the canteen and drank a little, before setting it down and just laying back on the ground, "mm..can I get dressed now?" they asked Zara, their pink eyes falling on Zara's pretty face

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:09 am

Sara chuckles and plants a kiss on them gently. "Alright do on"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:16 am

Carson blushed slightly at Zara's kiss, but got up slowly, and dressed themselves. Once finished, they sat back down and looked into the dark night from the tent. "Is it wrong of me to want to sleep here tonight with you?" they asked

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:44 pm

"Why would it be wrong, it's not like we're having an affair here" she said as she dresses herself.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:06 pm

They shrugged, "I just didn't want to walk back to my tent and wanted to ask permission to stay first"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:17 pm

"Less romantic reason than I hoped" she said chuckling a little
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:39 pm

They gave a small smile, "Who'd said that it wouldn't be?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:12 pm

"Eh, who knows, you might have had other motives" she said with a shrug
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:07 am

Carson nodded, "Might've.." they stretched and laid down, looking at Zara

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top