Knight_of_none

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

The Most Glorious Screw Up.

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Most Glorious Screw Up.

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:25 pm

"I know, that's why I said rare" Carson remarked, following Zara and not really paying attention to what was happening around her

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:31 pm

Zara climbs up on the cart, the red dragon shifting to let Carson pass him. "Well that would've been nice....so what's on your mind?"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:33 pm

She shrugged "Nothing much really," Carson spoke and swung her legs back and forth on the side of the cart

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:10 pm

"Really? You almost died a few days ago" she said cocking her head at that.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:17 pm

"Well I'm no stranger to death" she spoke softly and looked ahead of her, knowing all her near death experiences, some even caused by herself

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:20 pm

"Still." She said as she unbuckled her jacket and starts to take her clothes off, in the sunlight it was easy to see the chemical discoloration from her work, mostly on her arms and on her chest, a few light spots on her forehead from the explosions. "I'd be a little more shaken up"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:28 pm

Carson was unphased on Zara taking off her clothes, and she merely looked at her "Well- maybe I'm just really good at pushing my emotionally unstable ass down and trying not to bother people with it"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

"Well you do have two seperate minds. " she said as she pulls a empty jug from her bag, and whispers to it, making it fill itself with gallons of water.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:32 pm

"I forget- which one is more unstable?" She questioned and then gave a small laugh, laying her head down on her arms "i'm supposed to feel shaken up and stood I feel nothing" her voice held no emotion

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:49 pm

"How dark" she said simply as she lifts the jug up, pouring it over her head and body, the water seeming to be unending. She sets it down and starts to wipe herself off with a clean rag.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:52 pm

Carson watched her momentarily and then closed her eyes- her body changing and then he changed back. Like they couldn't decide

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:05 pm

"Having some trouble?" She said looking up at them, standing up as she cleans her neck.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:07 pm

"Just a little" they responded, sighing softly and opening their eyes

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:09 pm

"Don't go transforming then, we'll be on the road again soon" she said touching on their hands
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:12 pm

They squeezed Zara's hands, deciding to sit up and lean their body against hers

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:21 pm

She starts to put on a change of clothes as the cart starts to move. "Promise me you'll be careful when we hit trouble again"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:23 pm

Carson pulled away so Zara could change properly "I promise" they said and kissed her on the cheek with a small smirk

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:31 pm

"Hey, don't smirk like that in front of the party, last thing they need is a sex show" she teases, poking them in the chest and starting to get dressed.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:33 pm

They pout but then laugh "I'm sure everyone won't mind" Carson then stretched "What do I look like right now, like a mix between the two of me?" They asked Zara

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:46 pm

"Pretty much, kinda like a lady boy really, Seras would eat you up" she said chuckling.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:52 pm

They blushed and then looked down their pants "Son of a bitch" they cursed, noting two genitals down there now and they set back sighing "So I'm leaning more towards the feminine side? Interesting"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:07 pm

She chuckles slightly, leaning on them. "I'll examine you in private then." She said rubbing on their leg slightly.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:20 pm

They blushed a little as Zara rubbed their leg a little and chuckled softly "I wouldn't mind that"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:35 pm

"Because you're a degenerate" she teased with a little smirk, shifting herself up and tucking up against them.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:38 pm

"You got me there" they spoke and wrapped their arms around Zara

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top