Knight_of_none, Rosalynn

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

The Most Glorious Screw Up.

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Most Glorious Screw Up.

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:09 am

"You know, she's not so shy, and sometimes flows into him, you know?" He gets up and picks her up "you know you're adorable, right? You can use that to your advantage"

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:23 am

She cocks a carefully plucked brow at him. "You got some kind of thing?"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:39 am

He shrugs, maybe, maybe not.." he pushed her up against a wall and pinned her there. She couldn't do much, maybe punch him.. but he was six feet tall so it wouldn't do anything. Kick him in the nuts, but his face was so close to hers she could probably not catch a breath, his sharp eyes examined her face, and he kissed her. Forcefully, like he was trying to find out if there was something. Seemingly disappointed, he pulled back and looked at her. Wondering what was going through her mind

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:47 am

She looked...well ofcourse she looked knowing, her very gaze said that she could deduce how many times he's secretly masturbated with her in ha thoughts...however she just looked like she was waiting for him to do something. "Surely you didn't think this would surprise me?"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:54 am

"Not really, I was trying to see if my feelings were...well it's hard to explain." He couldn't decide if he wanted to fuck her, or cuddle with her. Maybe both. His large hands were on her tiny waist, and she would forget how strong he actually was

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:02 am

"Is your penis making your brain dead?" She said wiggling around a but, her little body was actually pretty hard, probably working on keeping up with her group.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:07 am

He groaned a bit and shook his head, "I'm trying to not let it" he speaks and wondered what she thought about the kiss.. "Should I?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:11 am

"If it's so bad why not just change?" She said crossing her arms.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:55 pm

He gave a small laugh, "If I did, I think it'd be worse" he wanted her right then and there, but...he didn't know how she would respond

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:14 pm

"How much worse can it be?" She said chuckling.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:19 pm

"Mm..not sure" he spoke and kissed her again, pressing into her slightly as he did

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:31 am

She grunts with his pressure, kissing his back a little, then shifting back. "How about you find out then"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:34 am

He looked in her eyes, "Are you certain?" She could feel his erection slowly pressing into her thigh

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:57 pm

"Unless your afraid, in that case I can just spend time with Soles" she said shrugging, not quite responding to the press of his member.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:54 am

He scoffed, "I think I would be more afraid of Soles.." he spoke and looked down at her body, "It's..difficult for me to reach an orgasm, so don't expect too much" he grabbed her clothes, starting to undress her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:06 pm

"Hon, I'm not going to feel bad because you're not firing, I expect you to figure out why" she said as she shrugs out of his prying hands to undress herself. She was quite small, ofcourse, she was four feet tall, but when she lifts her shirt off....her chest is wrapped up in this odd fabric, not unlike a corset but instead of pushing her figure further it was suppressing her body instead. It was up till this point Carson notes he's never actually knew if Zara was actually flat chested or just holding them down.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:18 pm

He tapped on the odd fabric and tilted his head, "And all of this time, I thought you were flat chested.." He sort of mumbles to himself, and began to unwrap on what she had put around her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:10 pm

"You poor thing, I should have flashed you" she jokes as he unwrapped the fabric, just as they slide off of her body her breasts balloon out like air bags, they were huge! Like pillows, almost pushing Carson over a bit.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:34 pm

He steadies himself and his eyes went wide, "Holy.." He gave them a squeeze, "Damn, I guess if you didn't wrap them, you would be top heavy" He joked and then his hands went for her lower half, wanting to undress her there too

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:47 pm

"Oh haha, the gnome has big boobs" she said poking his head as he slips her pants down, the leathers revealing her plain white panties.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:48 pm

(Soooooooooo low muse on the other thread?) 

He blushed slightly, "Well, I'm always used to seeing you without them.." although his erection clearly told her he was interested. What could he say, he was a boob guy. But, in her case, he actually liked her face and personality much more.........and not because the lack of boobs. 

He saw her panties and gave a small smile, "Always the plain type, but, bareless or not underneath?" He asks as he pulled them off of her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:54 pm

"I don't have time to have extoic sexy underwear, I have to help people...and I hope you don't mind" she mutters as he pulls her panties down, her legs shifting as the start of soft blonde hair is revealed to him, then the bush she was managing and trimming. "I also don't have time to shave" she mutters in embarrassment.

(XD sorry I'm juggling)
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:16 pm

(ah the good old days *stares off to a distance*) 

He shakes his head, "If the pussy is good inside, then I don't care what the outside looks like" he said honestly, and his large hand cupped her there, noticing how warm she was and he inserted two fingers to start, trying to get a feel of her for the first time

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:23 pm

She doesn't flick or squirm, making a gentle breath, she strokes his wrist a little. She was warm inside, pushing his fingers in, she tightens slight but doesn't seem to clutch too much. "Well that's sweet of you, but Id say otherwise if it was a jungle" she mutters
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:27 pm

Carson looks to her, he gave a small smirk, "No jungle is going to stop me from getting laid, I can guarantee that" and he moved his fingers a bit, "You're a little tight" he commented, wondering when the last time she had sex

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top