Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Glorious Screw Up.

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:22 pm

(TELL ME SHE WASNT INVENTING A DILDO)

"Is it meant for..pleasure?" He asked, wondering about it

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:34 pm

(XD all that genius and she invents a sex toy)

"Something like that" she said hopping up on the bed.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:40 pm

(She has her priorities straight XD)

He picked it up and inspected it, "Is it mainly meant for females?" He asked

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:49 pm

(XD I mean she has so many explosives and potions already)

"Well...I do have anothe design modeled after male genitals that would obviously for....anyone" she said chuckling as the tool starts buzzing lowly instantly when Carson picks it up.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:50 pm

Carson nods and looked to Zara, "Now...have you tried your invention yet?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:53 pm

"Nope, I was actually going to give it to Soles but she said and- I'm ofcourse paraphrasing- 'I don't need your gnome tools to do what women and men already do'" she said shrugging and leaning back.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:55 pm

Carson came over and sat next to her, looking at her, "But sometimes..boys and girls aren't enough" he speaks and tilts his head, "May I?" He asked, the toy vibrating in his hand still

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:03 pm

"I'm not going to stop you, i wanted someone to use it, and while I'm pretty used to explosions I don't want anything near my nether regions " she said simply
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:20 pm

He sets the toy down and watched it stop vibrating, "Why not?" He asked, his eyes looking at her face

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:05 pm

"I'm not making it for myself so why use it on myself?" She said shrugging. Well that ofcourse was a different story when it came to her alchemy and experimentation with potions, she rarely tried a device on herself.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:28 pm

Carson understood that, but then he asked, "Well, this is different than your potions, right? So what would be the harm in testing it out?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:37 pm

"I don't need to, I don't want to either" she said simply.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:38 pm

"Fair enough" he spoke and stood, looking out of the window, a thought crossing his mind. Wondering if she had ever been with anyone, but he didn't want his mind to wander too much

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:56 pm

"Do you want to use it?" She said watching him move to the window, the evening sky shifting more and more into dusk.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:21 pm

He shakes his head, "Not particularly, although I think it might be interesting to try, in just not....up for it right now" he spoke

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:13 am

"So what. Should we do now?" She said leaning on him slightly.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:13 pm

"Hm...hard to decide. We could go down and order a few more drinks or we can stay in here and have fun" he smirked as he felt her lean on him slightly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:25 pm

"Carson, how dare you come this far to try to be dirty" she said batting him gently on the chest with her little fists. "Besides I don't want to ruin you"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:28 am

"Ruin me?" He smirked and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek, "You can try but it's very hard to do so"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:35 am

"You've obviously never been with a gnome " she said rolling her hazel eyes. Gnomes were the ultimate lovers, no matter who they were up against they could whittle a person to orgasm until they were amused.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:38 am

He pursed his lips, "What do you think I'm trying to do?" He laughs and shakes his head, looking at the rising moon. He yawns, "Up for dinner? Are there good places to eat round here?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:48 am

"Tavern has good food, we almost live here now because we do so many jobs for the locals" she said pushing his chin up at his words. "Maybe if you weren't so fresh as a boy you'd get something"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:51 am

He smirked at her words, "Maybe?" He reflects on it a little, "Maybe I'm just trying to be a gentleman"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:04 am

"A interesting choice given you can be so shy " she said chuckling
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content