Knight_of_none, Rosalynn

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

The Most Glorious Screw Up.

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Most Glorious Screw Up.

Post by Knight_of_none on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:09 pm

When you were a potion brewer things normally took very sharp turns, you would pop a vial and mix it with any other  and it would either not work, explode in your face, work a little,  explode,  work normally,  explode,  or work too well. ...did I mention exolode?  It was a dangerous life...but you would learn it master it....and sell your wares to adventurers who would return with gold or silver,  stories of adventure. ..depending on your preferences and charisma they'd give you a deep connection  and a reason for some discounts.  Zartanis Yink was one such brewer, wandering the country side of the Eastern continent with a party of adventurers. Zartanis was a Gnome,  a 4 foot tall humanoid creature with big doe eyes and a thin body...but with a very good looking body. She used to own a shop but a horde of orcs trashed it....The party she was with  saved her from  getting turned to a Gnome Roast...she was so grateful that she joined up...well that and because the entire party was a cast of good looking heroes in the making.  A massive Dragonborn warrior (A very quiet man but very much willing to help people),  a exotic and beautiful barbarian (who didn't discriminate on whom she was gropping), a nice and happy mistral who drank and did drugs like oxygen,  and a very awkward yet well meaning half elf wizard that was constantly trying to figure out Anatomy of every being around.  Zartanis was in care of basically being the doctor,  wrapping and healing wound.

Well on her off time she would whip together some new potions to see what she could get, some healing, some anti venoms, poison gas grenades...now she was sitting in her inn room , the barbarian cleaning herself up in the bathroom and the men in the other two rooms because last time the Mistral tried to peep on Zartanis he almost ate a test tube of basilisk venom.

Zartanis worked the potion and heated in on a burner watching it bubble. ..she pours it into a bowl of another inert potion and suddenly jumped up as a pink gas exploded up in her round face, making her cough and wave her hands in the smoke. "Gah! Oh god. ...it smells like cherries. ..and I'm not dead so it's not dangerous. ..screw it" She muttered as she fixes her hair, a blue colored ponytail, blue because she had irreversibly changed it by accident years ago....it used to be blonde. She fixes her glasses and puts her goggles back on.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Glorious Screw Up.

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:36 pm

(So do I create a character of my own or would you prefer me to pick up one of your characters? I was thinking of a shape shifter type of person who could change their appearance (and gender) at will)

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:38 pm

(XD basically it would go name, race, age, class type, back story , if you want to work with your own character. And what your suggesting would be known as a Changeling in this world
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:42 pm

(XD well shit my imagination doesn't go that far anymore Knight, but I think I'll work with something and most will be unknown lol would the Changeling be the race? And is your main character the girl? If so could yours and mine be friends but like..haven't seen each other in years)

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:45 pm

(XD yes they can be friends, changeling would be the race, lol awesome Crazy you were really good with me, I'm sure you can muster up some sweet stuff
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:55 pm

(Alright, I'm on my mobile so my next post could be a total fuck up. If it is, I'll fix it on my computer. Actually, I could just grab my computer but that would take effort)

When a new rp arises:

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:00 am

(XD I feel diddled by the fact it stares and wiggles it's fingers)
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:47 am

(XD I think it's from Adventure Time... and from much consideration, meditation (not really) and watching tv with a mouthful of popcorn, I think I'm ready to start this rp) 

Carson Flare leaned back on a tree, shielding their eyes from the sun. It wasn't like they preferred the daytime, it was unnecessarily hot and bugs were everywhere. The nighttime didn't seem any different. But, they weren't much to complain anyway. 
As their father once told them, you either survive, or you die. Simple as that. Although father wasn't kind and yelled at them quite often, Carson figured their father was just rough around the edges due to being in a few battles. 
Carson never understood people, and never tried to. They came and went as they pleased, and never stayed long. Being indifferent about most things, they could do anything and really have no repercussions follow.  But there was this one thing, this one... person who really knew them for them. Never questioned on what they were doing, how long they were staying, and when they would be back. Carson tracked down this person, it had been several years since they last seen them, but hopefully Zartanis would at least recognize them. 

Being a Changeling offered some perks, Carson was born into the male body, and although they preferred it, somedays, they felt...different. They couldn't exactly describe why, they just did. So, he adapted a female form, and since he always had soft features (never the hero type) he felt that it suited him, and he liked it. The preferred pronouns were she, he, them, they, it altered each day it seemed. 

Anyways, Carson liked making trouble, and she was good at it. He on the other hand was a shy type, never really taking the spotlight and trying to avoid eye contact. They were two different personalities. Sometimes, one personality would flow into the other, but, one thing remained, the pink hair. Carson was born with it and his father had several attempts to change it to a different dye, but the color would never stick. Carson figured it was apart of his quirkiness, or however you would put it. 

Carson, staying in his shyer personality for now, looked towards a window, to where he could see a puff of pink smoke. Smirking, they knew exactly who had caused that. "Found you" his voice sounded, with a small smile creeping upon his lips. He took his leave from the tree and wandered into the inn to see what he could find. 

Name: Carson Flare
race: Changeling 
class type (?): raised poor but they don't know where they stand
Other: Has some magic abilities
Carson Flare- Male:

Carson Flare- Female:

(Last post of the night, heading to bed- busy morning tomorrow. Should be active towards the afternoon MST)

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:54 am

Carson wandered into the inn's front doors the usual ambience of the living taking hold, ale and food and merriment coming along nicely. On the stage was the mistral playing a fine elvish song of romance and adventure. The bar keeper was looking busy as always in this part of the countryside but the inn taker with his old book was standing by the stairs ready to be of service.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:45 am

Carson took a look around and he saw the inn taker. Strolling over there he greeted the man "Good day, I have an inquiry about a person who might be staying here"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:52 am

He hums and looks you over a little, squinting his eyes behind his think rimmed glasses. "What's the name" he said as he lifts his quil and strokes it with his other hand making it glow and float. "And what I'd your business? "
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:59 am

"Zartanis Yink," Carson spoke and their mouth upturned a little in a slight smirk, "I'm an old friend of hers. Also, I would like to have a room for a couple nights. That is, if it's not too much trouble"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:06 am

"Yink..Yink....yes she's here, and for a room that will be 4 gold peices" he says as the quil flips to a empty page.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:17 am

Carson gave him four gold pieces, and then gave him their name. "What room is she in by chance?" Carson asked the inn taker

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:24 am

"Room 20, furthest down the hall on the left, she has a roommate though so don't get your hopes up sonny" he said as he takes the gold and puts it in his pouch.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:31 am

Carson chuckled softly, "Trust me, I never do" and he took his leave, getting a drink at the bar before heading to his room. Looking into the mirror, they wondered if they should change before finding Zartanis

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:36 am

As you weigh your options you hear the maid wandering about, knocking on doors, asking to be of service and such. You hear her knock on a door nearby and her make a high pitched squeak afterwards. ...then a little dark growlly voice, maybe a dragonborn, maybe a lizardman, and the door close again. A few more rounds about, but you get skipped. ..perhaps she just saw you go in.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:07 am

Carson's eyes flashed for a moment at the sound of the maid. They decided it was best not to shift, seeing as Zartanis would surely decline her. Carson finished his drink and eventually found his way to the door number 20, and knocked on it, expecting the roommate of Zartanis to answer

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:14 am

The door opens up and he's face to...torso with the tallest woman he's seen, a half orc in a leather tied top and dire tiger fur loin cloth was glaring St him. 7 feet tall, massive muscles that flexed and probably could shatter steel blades. She reaches into her top and scratches her boob. "What. " she said as you find yourself staring for almost a minute without noticing.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:16 am

Carson blinks to snap out of it, and gave her a charming smile, although being the shy type in this form, some of her slipped through to this personality and blended with his own. "I hear your roommate is named Zartanis. I was hoping that she could spare a minute and come talk to me"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:24 am

She slowly leans down, her lower canines were tusks, prodding her own lips a bit and a massive hand clasps your shoulders. "Well...are you sure you need her right away pretty boy?" She said smirking, her forward nature almost was...beast like. Her dark loose braids swaying slightly on her almost gray skin.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:26 am

Carson gave a small smirk, "Well, no. Not really. I'm sure I can spare a couple of minutes" he seemed, unfazed by her grabbing his shoulders, and he wonders what she was thinking

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:34 am

"Only a couple? Well maybe you'll just have to keep trying " she says as she pushes you into the hallway and swings the door shut with her ankle. You had a vague memory of a wandering adventuring party that contained a half orc woman along with the gnome you sought. Her name was Soles the Man Eater, neigh insatiable sexual cyclone with the strength to shatter boulders ...or men...or women. ...If she was frustrated enough.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:38 am

Carson scratched his head and wondered about the half orc and twisted her mouth up a bit. Shifting into her more feminine side, she waited a few minutes and then knocked on the door again, this time a bit more forceful

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:45 am

The half orc opens the door again, this time she kinda clocks the fact this is now a woman. "Huh, a guy was just here. ...guess you'll just have to do" she said almost indifferently but this time she pulls you straight in like a toddler. You see Zartanis by the window , still working on her potions, like Soles wasn't about to try to relieve weeks of tension on a woman she just saw in the hallway.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top