Knight_of_none, Rosalynn

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed 8 Nov 2017 - 17:25

Love of Death (The British One)

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Love of Death (The British One)

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun 27 Aug 2017 - 18:06

Lucius looked back to Adam- "She never should have come back- so I tried to follow her..convince her..but she told me that you said she needed to stay" he managed to get in the words, and then got free of the vampire and headed to Adam.

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun 27 Aug 2017 - 18:16

Adam watched, confused "Jacqui... What happened to her?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun 27 Aug 2017 - 18:21

Lucius frowned, "I..I'm not sure. All I do know is that Gavin left on a three week trip somewhere and left her here. It's been quiet.." he speaks as they walked through the doors, it had only been minutes since they parted.. but in the back of the room a a small resting place, covered in white. There Jacquelyn laid, her hands neatly folded across her belly, wearing a white dress and her long hair was falling down her shoulders in waves and there were nurses tending to her every other minute..The words echoed through Adam's mind "Just say the word and I'll run away with you.." 

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun 27 Aug 2017 - 18:24

Adam moved forwards slowly, his eyes locked onto Jacquelyn "She... No..." He murmured, his mind finishing the thought She... Looks dead...
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun 27 Aug 2017 - 18:28

A nurse turned to Adam, "Don't worry.." she began, looking Jacquelyn over "She'll be fine in a few days. Female vampires do this right before the last trimester of the pregnancy- as to build up enough strength for the delivery" she then told Adam, "You need to take her away from here. She's in her most vulnerable stage right now and if she gives birth here, her and the child will die"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun 27 Aug 2017 - 18:30

Adam bit his lip "I... They'll come looking for her..." He mumbled, before shaking his head "No... No, I can keep her safe." He leant down and gently picked her up, keeping her as still as possible whilst he walked away.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun 27 Aug 2017 - 18:32

Lucius walked with Adam, keeping on high alert, but there was no threat..he stood sentry outside of Adam's entrance to his cave and thankfully Aeron understood what was going on

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun 27 Aug 2017 - 18:36

Adam brushed Jacquelyn's hair from over her eyes as she slept, watching the cave entrance like a hawk for anyone that Lucius might have missed.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun 27 Aug 2017 - 18:39

Jacquelyn didn't wake until a few hours later, concerned on where she was for a moment but then noticed Adam's sent and she was in his den, to which that comforted her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun 27 Aug 2017 - 18:54

Adam smiled to her "Hey Jacqui... You okay?"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun 27 Aug 2017 - 18:55

Jacquelyn groaned softly, but then nodded "I..will be in he next few hours" she shifted and sat up- placing her hands on her swollen belly, no doubt she would give birth to their son soon. Adam could tell in the times he would leave her alone, she hadn't been able to feed much. Doing so, Gavin and his wretched followers were cutting off blood supply to her. All he had to do was marry her and that was it. Jacquelyn thought of the next few weeks, remembering that he would come back for her- he had promised her that after their wedding- she wouldn't see the light of day again. Of course, she had no idea this meant imprisionment- and she feared for her life, and her son's. She looked to Adam, the man, and werewolf she loved. Every time she had asked him to beg her to stay with him, he had always told her she should go back, and shouldn't run from responsibilities. Yet she feared each time she would go back, that it brought her closer and closer to her death. But even so. When she was able to stand, she brushed off her dress and finger combed through her hair "Well, I should probably head back then," she began, not really understanding why she was there in the first place, and looking outside to see Lucius, sitting on his haunches and blocking the entrance. She looked to Adam, confused.."Why is Lucius here?" She remembered being teary eyed when he pleaded to her to not go back in, and she yelled at him that she didn't care anymore- if Adam didn't care that she should stay with him, why should she? Of course, bein emotional while being pregnant wasn't the best combination..she remembered walking through the doors and then out of exhaustion, she collapsed on the floor. And the next thing she knew she woke up in Adam's bed, wondering why she was there.

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon 28 Aug 2017 - 6:16

Adam took her hand, shaking his head "No... I've been a Fool, Jacqui..." He told her, biting his lip "I should never let you go back, I should've had you stay with me..." He was almost in tears, realizing how close he'd come to pushing her out of his life, accidentally.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon 28 Aug 2017 - 9:21

She looked confused momentarily but then her gaze softened at his words..squeezing his hand with hers, she smiled softly. "Just say the words and I'll stay with you" she then felt weak, touching her neck and feeling an injection that had been placed.."Vervain.." she hissed lowly and commented "That bastard-" in large amounts, vervain could be lethal to vampires. She swayed and had to sit back down, her forehead was sweating and her normal cold temperature spiked to a hot one instantly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon 28 Aug 2017 - 10:22

He leant forwards and kissed her, tears leaking from his eyes "Please... Stay with me, Jacqui..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon 28 Aug 2017 - 10:25

Jacquelyn kissed him back and nodded "Of course my love- I.." she winced slightly as the vervain began to overtake her "Will" she smiled and knew she needed to feed

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon 28 Aug 2017 - 10:35

"Hush Jacqui..." Adam hummed, leaning forwards so she could bite his neck "You'll be alright after you take a drink, then we can talk."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon 28 Aug 2017 - 10:36

She nodded and held him close to her while she fed, but he could feel her slipping in and out of consciousness, her hands trembling

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon 28 Aug 2017 - 10:44

Adam waited for her to drink and noticed her slackening, moving his arms to help her "Your okay, Jacqui... Your okay."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon 28 Aug 2017 - 10:47

After a few minutes, she rested her head against his shoulder, "Thank you.." she murmured softly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon 28 Aug 2017 - 11:29

Adam gave her a kiss and helped her to lie down "Love you."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon 28 Aug 2017 - 11:36

She smiled and murmured, "Love you too.." and after she laid down, she fell asleep, her fever spiking again and her breathing shallow. 

Lucius came in and saw Jacquelyn, "Vervain...nasty thing. It's equivalent to wolfsbane" he explained to Adam and then said "Just..let it run through her system, and she should be fine"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon 28 Aug 2017 - 11:40

"I should've kept her with me..." Adam sighed, shaking his head and gently stroking her cheek.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon 28 Aug 2017 - 11:43

"Well, here's the chance to make things right..you can raise your family here..safe.." Lucius said and then added, "I'll see to it that she won't have to go back" he said and then got up, preparing to go back outside

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon 28 Aug 2017 - 12:08

Adam smiled and nodded "Thank... Thank you, Lucius."

(Remember, Lucas grew up seperate from Adam, so they can't be a happy family.)
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon 28 Aug 2017 - 12:13

(I know that- I was just using this as a way to have the camp invaded and that's also why Jess is taken into captivity :3 had to plan that out too- also after Jacquelyn has Lucas, then she has Caleb, and has Anna right before she gets imprisoned-- plus, Lucius is going to sacrifice himself) 

Adam would hear Jacquelyn groan, and she turned over in her sleep. She then woke with a start and her eyes filled with pain..she felt a wetness between her legs and then she knew "A--Adam.." she called out his name

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top