Knight_of_none, Rosalynn

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Love of Death (The British One)

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Love of Death (The British One)

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:18 pm

He kissed the top of her head and then asked, "So, what do you want to do for the rest of the evening?" he asked, even as he looked up at the stars

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:22 pm

"Enjoy it with you?" She suggested, hugging him again.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:23 pm

He smiled and hugged her again as well, and then said, "That sounds like a perfect idea" he speaks and then asks, "Should we make a fire?" he wondered if she wanted to star gaze with him

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:32 pm

Illiana shivered slightly, before nodding "Alright, Aeron. Sounds nice."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:34 pm

Soon, he had a fire going and blankets out there for them, "Now, if you get too cold, let me know so we can go back into our den" he told her and had his arms wrapped around her and placed on her stomach gently

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:36 pm

Illiana nodded, feeling his hands and wondering why he had his hands on her belly.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:37 pm

(Because she's pregnant, remember XD)

Aeron yawned and placed his chin on top of her head, content on everything at the moment

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:45 pm

(... It was because she hadn't felt any kicking yet, so she was wondering why he put them there and not somewhere else...)

Illiana had closed her eyes and was just happy to be with him.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:48 pm

(Oh well, I mean XD just..)

Aeron moved his hands to her side and brought them up slowly and caressed her underneath her breasts and then dropped his hands again. Not specifically wanting anything at the moment, he just liked to touch her body

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:22 pm

Illiana wiggled slightly in his grip, before settling again, lying against him with a smile.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:24 pm

"I love you.." he murmured and laid back with her in his arms, gazing up at the stars

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:33 pm

Illiana opened her eyes and looked up as well "They're so bright."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:35 pm

"All those spirits..watching over us.." he said and stared up, obvious wonder and amazement in his voice

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:49 pm

"It... It's almost like you could reach out and touch them..." Illiana mumbled, her hand reaching up.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:52 pm

There was a shooting star and Aeron gasped softly, "Illiana.. look..!" It was ancient belief among werewolves that when they saw a shooting star, an ancestor or loved one would be returning to earth, reborn

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:12 pm

Illiana saw it and tilted her head "It... It's a shooting star."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:14 pm

"Make a wish.." he said and squeezed her gently with his arms still wrapped around her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Illiana closed her eyes and wished for the return of Eveline to them.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:18 pm

Aeron made a similar wish, hoping that it would come true. Once done he opened his eyes and shifted, leaning over Illiana who was now beneath him and he kissed her slowly, the warmth of the fire making her beautiful red hair glow like an ember

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:22 pm

Illiana looked up at him "Wha... What do you... Mmm, I think I know..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:23 pm

He touched her cheek with his hand and smiled, "Just admiring your beauty.." he murmured softly, his eyes full of love for her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:30 pm

"Mmm..." She looked up at him, seeing his white hair stained a flickering orange in the firelight "I'll just stay here and enjoy your handsomeness."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:32 pm

(His hair turned back to black, remember XD in both threads-)

Aeron chuckled and leant down, kissing her again, "You're just as beautiful as you were when I first met you.." he murmurs against her lips

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:41 pm

(Shush)

"Your just as handsome." She kissed him back, before sighing happily.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:42 pm

He smiled, kissing her cheek. "So. Do you wish to sleep out here tonight, or do you want to go back to our den?" He asked

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top