Knight_of_none, Rosalynn

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Love of Death (The British One)

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Love of Death (The British One)

Post by The British One on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:03 pm

She gasped, before going still "Ahhh... That... That's fine now... Just... Stay like this..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:09 pm

"But...Illiana.." he moaned, moving within her slowly, his knot moved back and forth within her but wasn't coming out yet

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:09 pm

"Ahh... Al... Alright, keep going..." She moaned, even as he tail batted at his belly.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:32 am

Aeron nodded, beginning to move within her at a slow, yet pleasurable pace..his knot slid back and forth in her tight ass more and more, and Aeron moaned from the feeling

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:17 am

Illiana moaned happily, feeling his movements, the knot tugging as he pulled away before pushing back down.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:33 am

Aeron whined in pleasure more as his knot seemed to swell up slightly from his movements and the feeling within her became tighter

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:37 am

She gasped, feeling him expand even further within her "Aahhh! Aeron! That... Fantastic!"
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:39 am

Aeron wagged his tail as she spoke and he moved a bit faster, "You....feel fantastic.." he moaned out, feeling that he may release in her again

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:44 am

Illiana's moaning was even louder as she came as well.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:45 am

Aeron slumped against her after releasing and he licked the back of her neck, "Love you.." he murmured happily

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:54 am

Illiana panted weakly "Love you too..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:55 am

After a while he slipped out of her and then shivered slightly from the chill that was setting in. "We should head back.." he murmured to her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:59 am

Illiana nodded, pulling on her clothes before giving him a smile "Alright then."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:00 am

Aeron shifted forms and stood up on two legs, walking with her and he had his hand in hers

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:23 am

Illiana gave him a smile "I love you so much..." She told him, even as her tail wagged happily.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:39 pm

Aeron smiled and kissed her, "And I love you just as much" he said as they made it back to camp

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:45 pm

She nuzzled him gently "I'm so glad I met you, all those years ago."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:47 pm

Aeron smiled and kissed the top of her head after she nuzzled him.."And I'm just as glad...you really turned my life around for the better" he said softly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:51 pm

"Well, Without me you would've never been the white death!" She teased, tickling his chest.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:56 pm

Aeron laughed and nodded "True, very true" he said and picked her up suddenly, twirling her around and kissing her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:56 pm

Illiana gasped, before kissing him back, grinning like a madman.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:57 pm

He set her down and held her close, breathing in her lovely scent.."I promise to love you forever.." he murmured softly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:05 pm

"Till... Till death do us part?" She asked, cracking slightly before standing up fully to kissing him.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:06 pm

"Even in death, we'll meet again and watch over our children" he spoke, and kissed her back, holding her closer to him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:17 pm

Illiana hugged him tightly, nodding to his words.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top