Knight_of_none

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Love of Death (The British One)

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Love of Death (The British One)

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:42 am

"How long is awhile?" He asked, sitting down and folding his hands into his lap 

Lucas wasn't much of a talker, and he clung to Jacquelyn like glue. Jacquelyn wondered about Lucius and if he'll be okay in the coming weeks 

Cayden stretched and licked Jessica's back softly

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:02 pm

"Well, it's when your mother says so." Adam shrugged, still sorting his herbs.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:06 pm

Caleb frowned and looked to Jacquelyn, "When can I help dada?" He asked and got up, wobbling over to Jacquelyn and sitting down by her lap

Jacquelyn rubbed his back slowly "Well, maybe when you turn ten" she said and smiled softly 

Cayden looked to Jessica "Do you ever think of having a family?" 

(Okay so I know this is supposed to fit into the timeline but I kinda want, after the main story fits in - to go down a different timeline? Like Lucas still meets Sophia, and Caleb is still killed by his brother, but their parents are still present ;-; I think it'd be an interesting thing to explore)

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:15 pm

Adam finished and turned back to his family with a wide smile "I love you all so much..." He declared, hugging them all close.

Jess raised an eyebrow "Uh... Well, Not really..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:17 pm

Caleb gave a giggle as his father hugged them and even Lucas smiled, "Wove you too" his soft little voice sounded and Jacquelyn appreciated the embrace Adam gave 

Cayden flicked an ear "Yeah..same goes for me" he spoke and sat up, beginning to clean his face

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:52 pm

Adam hummed quietly, rubbing Jacqui's side "So... What do you want to do today?"

Jess blinked "Uh... Are you sure? You sound like you have..."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:56 pm

"Maybe show them around camp? They haven't met most of the pack" she said with a thoughtful look, she knew Illiana would love to see more of her grandchildren 

Cayden felt hot underneath his fur "Well, I have..but it's not that big of a deal" he said softly 

(So what are your thoughts on the alternate reality?)

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:58 pm

(Would certainly take it down an interesting path... Plus I'd love to RP Etrigan again.)

Adam smiled, picking up Caleb with a smile "That sounds like a great Idea."

Jess shrugged "Oh. Okay then."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:03 pm

(I think after the main plot we get through and then I preface my next post with: If that never happened... sort of thing, ya think??) 

Caleb giggled as his dad picked him up and he looked at Jacquelyn who stood up with Lucius "Say hi to Anna!!" Of course, he was speaking about Illiana, and that gave Jacquelyn and idea to name her next child that, if she ever had a girl.. 

Cayden looked to Jess, "Jess..I love you, and you're all that I need in life" he said softly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:33 pm

Adam smiled and nodded "Alright Caleb. We'll go see Illiana." He laughed, taking his son out of the Shamans cave.

Jess rubbed against him "But?" She asked, knowing he wanted to say something else.

(That sounds pretty good... Hmm. How would Jacqui and Adam react to Lucas' treatment of Sophia, One wonders...)
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:37 pm

(Well I might have a different approach with Lucius- maybe it'll be Caleb first...? Brother rivalry over a girl rather than throne) 

Lucius clung to his mother's clothes and he squinted at the sunlight that was shining in his face. He shielded his face by burying into his mother's neck

Caleb, on the other hand, had a silver alloy bracelet made by Adam so that he wouldn't burn up directly in the sun

"But.." Cayden said, and then was distracted by seeing Adam out with his family

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:10 pm

(Hmm. Maybe. So what, they both go to a Bar or whatever and run into her?)

Adam lead his family towards his mother "Good morning." He called, getting a smile and a "Good morning" in return.

Jess watched Adam "Cay? You okay? You seem... Distracted."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:14 pm

(That could work, or maybe it'll be Caleb to meet her first in an alley way and Lucius will come in behind him and tell him that's no way to treat a lady- remember the guy he saved Sophia from??) 

"Illi, look how much they've grown!" Aeron beamed at his grandsons, and went to ruffle Caleb's hair, making the young boy smile 

Lucius peaked out of his mother's embrace momentarily 

Jacquelyn gave a soft chuckle, "Come now Lucius, don't be shy" she said softly 

Cayden flicked and ear, "Jess, the boys are out" he said and wagged his tail, happy to see his nephews

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:23 pm

(Oh yeah, That guy. Certainly a lot of different way's to do this... Didn't you make a little "Side Plots" area for this kinda thing?)

Illiana smiled and took hold of Lucius' hand "Well? Aren't you going to say hello?" She asked, even as Adam sat down next to Caleb.

Jess gave a smile "Thats good to see."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:27 pm

(I actually did! I can rename it to also alternate reality or AU, plus the picture still isn't uploading like I want to- for the main rp site) 

Aeron smiled at Illiana and Lucius' small hand in hers "H..i Anna.." he murmured softly, feeling his mother hand him over to her and he giggled as he played with his grandmother's red hair "Pretty" he commented

Jacquelyn smiled and sat down with the rest, watching Caleb climb on his father's lap 

Cayden looked at Jess, "Lets go say hello" he said and began to walk over

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:42 pm

Illiana held Lucius close "Aww... Aren't you lovely, Lucius?" She smiled, kissing him on the forehead.

Jess nodded "Alright, Cayden." She smiled, following him over.

(This is going to be interesting.)
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:46 pm

(When would you like to start? After this main one is done??) 

Lucius smiled as Illiana gave him a kiss and he blushed madly "No!" He giggles 

"Uncle Cay!" Caleb said happily, reaching for the fur of the wolf and Cayden leant his head down to Caleb, "Hey there you rascal" he huffed and wagged his tail 

Jacquelyn glanced at Jessica, wondering if she would want her own family in the future

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:49 pm

(Sooner the better, I'd say, simply so we don't lose interest, but its your choice. I'm going to bed now.)

Illiana laughed, handing him back to Jacquelyn "Oh. In that case, I can't keep you here..." She fake pouted.

Jess watched them all with a smile from a short distance, internally debating.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:51 pm

(okay, I'll make the thread asap. Where should we start in the thread? Where we are now?)

"I wanna stay" He protested before Illiana would give him back to Jacquelyn

Caleb looked at Jess, "Aunty Jess!" he called, wanting to touch her fur too

Cayden backed away and sat down, wondering if Jess would come over

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:04 pm

(I guess start off same place as the original, with Sophia walking in the night.)

Illiana giggled, taking him back "So... Are you lovely?"

Jess came across and nuzzled Caleb.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:09 pm

(Well I was thinking maybe have Adam and his family have a happier life, and then maybe Jacob or someone could be an ancestor of Sophia's or maybe a hunter could be..) 

Lucius blushed "Yeah.." he murmured, of course, he smiled and hugged Illiana 

Caleb giggled and touched Jess' ears with his hands, "Piggy back ride!" He demanded and then got a look from his mother, "Pwease?" He added in

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:16 pm

(What, Sophia's family used to be Hunters or something like that? Could be interesting...)

Illiana hugged him back "Aww... Your so silly sometimes Lucius..."

Jess laughed, before nodding "Alright Caleb" She giggled, lying down for him.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:22 pm

(Yeah- and maybe she could have a task of hunting the royal family?)

Lucius giggled "I get that from dada" he speaks 

Caleb climbed on top of her shoulder blades, holding onto her fur "Up..up!" He laughed 

Eveline was basking in the sun, away from the family excitement. She wanted a family of her own, but the only interactions she had with male wolves were her brothers and her father

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:25 pm

(Ooh! That could be fun... So, She plans to use one of the princes to get close to the Royals, only to actually fall in love with them.)

Adam huffed, even as Illiana burst out laughing "Oh really? Well, I can really understand that..."

Jess did as Caleb asked, before bounding around to give him a good ride.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:28 pm

(Yeah! And the family is so nice to her and Sophia would realize she couldn't complete the task or something)

Jacquelyn gave a quiet laugh and poked Adam in the sides "Is it true Illiana?" She asked, leaning on Adam's shoulder 

Caleb had fun throughout the ride, telling Jess to stop, because he saw a butterfly and wanted to chase it

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top