View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love of Death (The British One)

Post by The British One on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:00 pm

Adam shrugged "If it comes to it, I can look after him when he's old enough."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Re: Love of Death (The British One)

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:02 pm

There was another knock on the door, "Excuse me, werewolf? You have to leave now" the vampire who greeted him spoke from the other side

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:04 pm

Adam turned "Of course. Don't hesitate to call for me if you find any other problems, your majesty."
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:06 pm

"I will. Thank you" and she squeezed his hand gently before letting go, watching him leave. She motioned to her window which had a space in it for his entry if he ever wanted to come by un announced

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:09 pm

Adam left the coven, glancing back with a worried look. He knew that Gavin wouldn't let him enter again.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:15 pm

The doors closed behind him and hushed murmurs faded 

Jacquelyn rushed to her window, peering out of it to see if she spot Adam

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:15 pm

Adam glanced up to the window and waved, before walking into the forest.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:18 pm

Jacquelyn sighed as he disappeared and turned back around deciding to get some rest

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:19 pm

Adam eventually returned to his pack, sitting in his cave and sighing.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:27 pm

Jacquelyn couldn't sleep..all she could do was stare at the ceiling

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:27 pm

Adam stared upwards as well, wanting to go back, but worried for what might happen if he did.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:29 pm

She had locked her doors, and didn't come out for nobody. She stays there and looked out of the half boarded up window. Wishing. Waiting...watching for Adam through the trees

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:30 pm

Adam sighed, knowing he couldn't not return. He stood, changing wolf and running to the coven, scrambling up the walls and into her room.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:32 pm

Jacquelyn saw his wolf form squeeze through and she wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug, grabbing his fur between her hands

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:37 pm

Adam licked her face happily, just as glad to see her.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:40 pm

Jacquelyn smiled at his licks and rubbed the back of his neck, and scratching behind his ears

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:42 pm

He barked happily, licking her neck sensually.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:43 pm

"Shh.." he reminded him, but didn't care at this point, moaning softly at his licks on her neck and gripping his fur

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:45 pm

Adam nodded, licking her chest this time.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:47 pm

"Adam.." she whispered, undoing the front of her gown for him, and slipping it off

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:49 pm

Adam changed human and sucked on her breasts, his tongue flicking her nipples.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:51 pm

"A-h.." she said and gripped his shirt, the sweet milk in her breasts began to flow for him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:55 pm

Adam started drinking down her milk, moaning quietly at the taste.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:57 pm

Jacquelyn pressed into his mouth, loving the relief she felt from her heavy breasts

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The British One on Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:01 pm

Adam squeezed her breast with his hands, trying to draw more milk out into his lips.
The British One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top