The Train Girl (open)

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Train Girl (open)

Post by Knight_of_none on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:21 am

Soren was a very religious type,  do the right thing, everyone has a chance to go to a good place when they die, never bothered anyone and for all purposes never had sex in all 18 years of his life.  He would go to school and focus on his work, no need for the distractions of a girl in her uniform,  his friends were not so refusing,  they even were dating!  Some say that God worked in mysterious ways and that everything is planned. ..was is planned for Soren to find himself standing up in a train, the most popular (and notably most endowed) girl in school was wedged into his body. He stared at the window pointedly for now,  trying hard not to pull attention to her,  but he felt something very odd, he felt her ass moving against his crotch very slowly and almost pointedly, though she never looked back from the map in front of her. ...what the hell. ..
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: The Train Girl (open)

Post by WildyxNight on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:52 am

Nizi, often gone by Ni, was busy looking out the window, or so it appeared. Now the train wasn't exactly always smooth, sometimes it had it's rattles or slight bumps, but the vehicle had just passed over a large dent in the tracks and it shook the crowd on the buss enough so the shoulder of one man bumped into Soren's back, pushing his crotch against Nizi's ass, who flinched in return, gripping her book bag tightly.
WildyxNight
Admin

http://rpservicemansion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:50 am

Soren caught himself on one of the hand holds, lurching against the soft padding that was Nizi's ass. He flushed slightly. 'Oh dear I hope she doesn't think I'm some kind of pervert' he thought for a second. "S-sorry about that" he muttered as he tried to straighten himself up again.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:44 pm

Nizi had her nose very deeply burried into the magazine she was reading, she didn't seem to notice, or was it that she didn't care. When he spoke up she peeked her eyes just slightly over the rim of the pages "Oh it's - ahhhh!" she squeaked as the train hit yet another bump, and his erection pushed even further between her legs as he was shoved again against her ass. She had been wearing a short skit with black panties, somehow the train had rattled his body in a way that it pushed him member between her legs and into her panties. "I-It's beneath my underwear!" she thought to herself, feeling the fabric of his pants against her throbbing clit.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:44 pm

Soren was pressed flush to her body, but the train was so tightly packed they were just trapped like that, the train bumping them up and into each other faster and and pretty much randomly...soren was so flustered he couldn't even talk, but him vibrating and bouncing against your clit was starting to feel ready. ..tempting
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:19 pm

Ni closed her eyes to try and bare it, but she couldn't stand it any longer. Slowly she had one hand release her bag, she reaches between her legs and slowly started to rub his cock through his pants, jst barley looking over her shoulder at him. "This kind of thing...won't go away unless it's satisfied right?" she whispered to him.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:46 pm

"Y-yes but you-you shouldn't touch it" he muttered as he felt a gentle rush go through him...something that he was taught was bad.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:11 pm

"B-but its making me suffer too." She said, gripping it slightly tighter to get him to cum as soon as possible.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:23 am

"Y-you-" he said weakly as she touched on him her grip making him squirm and in turn rub up on her more. He couldn't talk enough to argue.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:28 pm

She pressed her lips together tightly, trying to keep herself from moaning and drawing attention to them. "Don't hold back." She hissed, her thumb pressing on the head of his cock, her other fingers stroking him slowly.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Soren tightened his grip on his hand hol, wincing and grunting lowly as he was forced to shoot his load, a bolt of pleasure rushing through his body. ..then a pang of instant shame. The voices of his parents berating him for feeling that pleasure and lusts.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:18 am

No sighed slowly, feeling his body jerk against hers. Slowly she looked back at him and nearly flinched from his expression. "D-Do I disgust you or something?" She asked.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:55 am

"W-what? N-no it's just-" he said to stammer out an excuse but he felt the crowd moving and shifting, people gets off. "I'm just. ..saving that..." he muttered as he looked away and started to move away from her.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:00 am

Ni squinted her eyes, luckily for him her mean stare was cut off my the crowd and she was eventually shuffled out of his sight and off the train since it was her stop anyhow.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:08 pm

Soren sighes and gets off, putting his hands on his face. Great they had similar stops...he said back and hid in the crowd, trying to just remain hidden
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:26 pm

"Jeez....what a jerk!" She mumbled to herself. Just as Ni was going to leave a man bumped into her and pushed her into a different direction. Just as she was going to yell at him she spotted the boy she had just jerked off on the train. "Hey you! Wait right there!" She yelled at him.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:11 am

(XD best line in a rp i ever read)

Soren halted almost instantly, a fresh bolt of fear coming through him...did he run in this kind of situation. ..did he ignore her. As he tried to think about it all he very quickly noticed she was in front of him again. "Uh...I ...uh...um..." was all he could waffle out on. So this was raw panic...it was terrible.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:52 am

(XD might as well have some comedy)

"You -" she pointed a finger in his chest. "The least you could've done was thank me! What's your problem? Explain!" She demanded
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:38 pm

(XD I love that she's mad about his post hj etiquette like this is a totally normal thing)

" I-i didn't know that was- I'm- I'm not really-" he stammered at at her aggression. They went to the same school too, he could only hope that she didn't ever recognize him there. "I was taught to never. ..do that...until I was married"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:10 pm

(I think she's more mad that since she is popular this is the first time a guy isn't showing interest in her XD)

"What? What are you 9?" She questioned, removing her finger from her chest. "Who cares what your parents say, this is a new generation- argh that's not what I'd important! The least you could do was apologize its not like I wanted to touch you" she reverted the conversation back to her original complaint.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:14 pm

"The Lord values restraint and patience" he said almost for total memory. "You didn't have to touch me, but you took it upon yourself to not have patience or restraint" he said cocking his head.

(XD Soren is literally pre-atheist me, he's so restrained that he doesn't pay attention to sex and hot things)
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:48 am

"Oh no, don't you dare turn this on me! You're the one who was poking me in the first place. If you had restraint you would've found away to turn around" she said angrily. "Some part of you liked it and you can't deny that and neither can your lord." She challenged.
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:27 pm

" A physical reaction doesn't warrant you grabbing it" he said shrugging at her. " If you wanted me to move we could have tried a bit harder" he said
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildyxNight on Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:35 pm

(If u message me on Kik let me know I have to temporarily disable notifications)

"You mean you could've tried harder. You wanted to do it and you've just been to brain washed to admit that!" She said, crossing her arms stubbornly. "No amount of religion is going to make you fully deny your primal instincts. "
WildyxNight
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:41 pm

(Kk)

"Everyone has their moment, and I will receive my personal repentance when I am alone" he said brushing off that brainwashing comment.

Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top