Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Look who's back
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:56 am by Crow13

» TIPS + Reminders (UNDER CONSTRUCTION!)
Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:00 am by WildyxNight

» Omegaverse (World Guide)
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:19 pm by WildyxNight

» Just A Random Rant (Comfort me I know u can all relate T.T) XD
Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:35 pm by WildyxNight

» Ghosty's Characters
Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:09 pm by Ghosty

» Greetings
Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:23 pm by Rosalynn

» Whimy's OCs
Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:22 pm by Knight_of_none

» Merry Christmas
Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:53 am by The British One

» Knights characters
Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:14 pm by Knight_of_none

January 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

The British One

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Among us(Crazy)

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Among us(Crazy)

Post by Ghosty on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:13 pm

He sighs standing up and moving to the bed lifting Willow up who was awake but just didn't want to talk. He removes the sheets putting on fresh ones then helped Willow clean up and get dressed.
Willow looks to her guardian angel and sniffles "Adam..will he be okay?" she asks looking at him. "I dunno but I'm here" he assures her.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:15 pm

There was a figure standing by Michael. "He's abused his angelic power too much. He'll be punished" the voice said

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Hey everyone! I'm starting up school again tomorrow 1/10/18. This semester I'm going to try for all A's. So, that means during the week high inactivity. (Let's be real here, I live and breathe this site - I love rp'ing with every one of you!) And, sorry on the low muse for some. Been super stressed with school starting up again and all. Thanks for understanding!! You guys are the best Very Happy
~Much love, Crazy
p.s. My bedtime during the week will try to be at 10:30 pm MST

To Sign up for the Lion Pride Group RP Click here!
Click here for a recap of our group rp.
To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:16 pm

Adam holds onto Willow "Punished!? But...but he did nothing wrong! He just saved his child!" he spoke
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:25 pm

The figure turned, and wielded a blade. "Rules are rules." he speaks and hit Michael in the back- causing him to wake up and cry out. His wings came out and were being cut off.

Hey everyone! I'm starting up school again tomorrow 1/10/18. This semester I'm going to try for all A's. So, that means during the week high inactivity. (Let's be real here, I live and breathe this site - I love rp'ing with every one of you!) And, sorry on the low muse for some. Been super stressed with school starting up again and all. Thanks for understanding!! You guys are the best Very Happy
~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:27 pm

Adam and Willow just watched in horror "Please stop!!! Stop it!!" Willow cries as Adam holds her from trying to attack.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:31 pm

His wings disintegrated once they fell off. The man pierced Michael in his back and the sword took up his angelic power, seeping it out of him. Michael screamed in pain, grasping at the sheets. When the man was finished, everything went dark for Michael, and he passed out on the bed, his back bleeding heavily- and there was no way he could heal now. The man looked at the two. "Your marks will remain there, as they are permanent and cannot be removed. So you'll still be protected from harm." He said and left

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:34 pm

Willow cries out "MIKEY!!! PLEASE STOP!!" Adam barely able to hold her as he just froze in horror as he watch. This was all his fault...
Once the man left Adam let Willow go and she scrambled to Mikey to his face "You're okay...You're gonna be okay" sue told his tears in her eyes. "You're gonna be fine.." she looks at Adam.
"Do something!!" She cries holding Mikey's face.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:38 pm

Michael's blood stained the sheets, he didn't respond to any of Willow's cries. They needed to call an ambulance.

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:41 pm

Adam was frozen before scrambling for his phone and calling 911 but he doubted they could do much. After ending the call he comes over "I'm sorry..." He sighs
Willow sobs quietly leaning her forehead to Mikey's "He can't die"
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:43 pm

Michael was still breathing, and they dressed him in pants before the ambulance came, taking all three down and they rolled Michael into the ER.

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:47 pm

Doctors gave Willow a sedative to calm her down while Adam stayed waiting, waiting to hear Micheal was okay. He looks over to Willow was asleep next to him taking her hand "At least you're okay" he sighs. He wipes a tear looking up "But..is he an angel anymore?"
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:54 pm

There was a woman sitting next to him, "He still is, the man didn't fully cut off his wings. There's still a chance they'll grow back and he'll regain his power. But that might be for a while" she speaks while reading a magazine

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:57 pm

Adam looks over "Uh?" He hums looking at the woman "Who are you? And how do you know about Micheal?" He asks glancing to the sleeping Willow. Does she know this woman? "And what if they don't grow back?"
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:59 pm

The woman looked up, "I'm his sister." She speaks and looks at the pair, "Her child is fine, they will grow wonderfully. But Michael- I'm not sure if they will grow back. But there's always a possibility" she speaks

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:04 pm

Adam frowns a little "I should've just let his allow the kid die" he spoke quietly "None of this would've happened" he mumbles bowing his head. "Besides what did he do that was so wrong?" He asks
Willow shifts a little as she begun to stir
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:08 pm

"He reversed fate too many times. He is not allowed to do so" she said and sighed, looking at Willow

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:12 pm

"Oh.." he hums quietly following her gaze "Im sorry...if only I didn't scare him into.." he stops as Willow sat up. She rubs her eyes "Awe man...how much did those dumbasses give me?" She grumbles. She looks over seeing Adam and a woman "What?"
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:15 pm

The woman just smiled and went back to her reading. A doctor came out and said that Michael was stable and could see visitors now.

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:18 pm

Adam Rose to his feet walking a few steps then looks back seeing Willow not move "You coming?"
She shook her head "No...I'll stay here" she spoke.
Adam didn't fight her on it and follows the doctor to Micheal's room "knock knock?" Stepping in
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:23 pm

Michael opened his eyes and looked over, "Adam," he frowned not seeing Willow. "Is Willow alright?" he asked

The woman turned to her, "Why aren't you going?" she asked

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:25 pm

He looks back "She's fine..how are you?" He asks walking over and taking his hand
Willow looks over "I just don't feel up to it." She shrugs
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:31 pm

Michael sighs, “Well, they have me on a lot of pain meds” he speaks and squeezes Adam’s hand

“He probably needs you right now,” she speaks, knowing her brother

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:36 pm

Adam kneels by the bed kissing his lovers Hand "we're so glad you're alive. Though we witnessed the whole thing" he spoke looking down "she cried for him to stop..they docs had to knock her out for a whole once we got you here" he spoke fixing Mikey's hair
Willow shook her head "I-I can't.."
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:41 pm

Michael nodded and sighed softly “That man was my brother. He’s always been like that.” He speaks and looked to Adam, thankful he was here.

The woman took Willow’s hand and comforted her, “I know your scared dear, but trust me, my brother is probably more scared- worried about you”

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:44 pm

"A scary as" Adam Chuckles "Let's just hope you heal well and regain your status as angel" he smiles
Willow takes her hand away "Go away!" She snaps "I know that and I'm fine"
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top