Knight_of_none, Rosalynn

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed 8 Nov 2017 - 17:25

Among us(Crazy)

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Among us(Crazy)

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 1:13

He smiled as she held his face and then he murmured against her lips "Would you like something more?" He asked softly

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 22:43

Willow's body shook with excitement from his question as she nods softly "just be gentle" she smiling to him. Her hands move from his face to around his neck as she bit his bottom lip and lays back a little into the couch wanting it here
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu 7 Sep 2017 - 23:59

He nodded, slowly taking her panties off and removing his pants, positioning over her for a moment before he slipped in..moaning, he looked to her with a soft expression, kissing her gently as he began to move within her, moving slowly and gently enough to not hurt her

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 23:02

Willow closes her eyes when he hovered over her and felt his erection ready to enter as he slowly pushed in, making her give off a moan. She opens her eyes feeling him kiss her so gently and move within her so carefully she smiles a little knowing she was sensitive she wanted more. "Harder.." she murmured against his lips
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 0:58

He began to pick up the pace and kissed her more "You sure?" He asked, holding onto her hand gently

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Tue 12 Sep 2017 - 18:46

She nods "Uh huh" she hums keeping up with him easily
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 14:29

He began to move faster within her, occasionally hitting her most sensitive spot every so often. He moaned more, "Willow..you feel so good.."

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 15:15

Willow breathes softly as he moves, holding his hand tighter "Mikey!" She moans, loving the feeling and gasps with a moan as he hits her sensitive spots
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 16:53

He pressed a bit harder, but not to where he was hurting her and as he moved, he moaned her name "Willow!" He kissed her more and knew he was close to releasing

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 17:30

She pants a little as they kiss harder as her head goes up a little making his kiss move to her jawline while she felt him swelling. "Mikey" she whispers softly almost breathless as she relases making her melt with a moan
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 17:32

He moans as he felt her release and he kissed her jawline more before he pulled out and came all over her thighs and the couch, "Willow.." he moaned out her name, kissing her neck more, pushing back into her wet depths and staying there for her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 17:38

Willow purrs softly like a kitten as her hands trace down his amazing body when he came back to her after cumming into her thigh making blood come out as he pulls out. She moans softly "I love you so much" she murmurs into his ear so softly before nipping it
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 17:39

"And I love you just as much.." he whispered and smiled as she nipped on his ear. He kissed her neck more and shifted, pulling her up with him as he went upstairs, keeping her on him as he moved

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 17:43

Willow squeaks in surprise of his movement staying with him, her arms wrapped around his neck and legs around his waist as he carried her upstairs. She laid her head in his shoulder Glancing back to make sure he didn't fall while feeling him moving in inside her as he walked making her flushed.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 17:45

He laid her down on the bed and kissed her sweetly, moving out of her and pressing to her ass, hoping she would give him permission

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 17:53

Willy giggles as she laid back on the he'd "Use your words" she hums looking up at him, her eyes bright with bliss
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 17:54

He gave a small laugh, "Okay," he hummed and the whispered into her ear, "May I?" He asked, nipping on her ear gently

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 17:58

She smiles, biting her lip "Mmaybe" she purrs, shifting slightly under him "Need more convincing .." she hums wanting a bit more of his attention then his desires
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 18:16

He smiled and kissed her neck, nipping it and kissing over her sweet spot while his hands touched on her breasts, squeezing them gently

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 18:21

Her eyes widen a bit in surprise but softly moans "You may" she answers in a whisper as she presses up to him in reaction to his touch
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 18:28

He kissed her sweet spot more, before slipping into her ass slowly, moaning against her neck when he did

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed 13 Sep 2017 - 18:33

Willy squeaks as he pressed into her tight ass while she held her hands around him as she told her head up more for him to have more Access to her neck
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 23:07

Bump
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun 24 Sep 2017 - 2:09

Michael kissed her neck more, loving how her tight ass felt and he pressed deeper within her, moving to his base

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Sun 24 Sep 2017 - 10:49

Willow pants softly as she tried to stay stable while he pressed all the way into her ass as he left kisses to her neck. She moves feeling a bit trapped but was just trying to get comfortable "Mikey!" She moans his name softly
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top