Knight_of_none, Rosalynn

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Among us(Crazy)

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Among us(Crazy)

Post by Ghosty on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:49 pm

Willow glances at the flowers "You didn't get them out?" She questions ignoring his comment about Jacob. She liked guy..alot but now she had Mikey "C'mere." She demanded
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:50 pm

He came over to her and looked to her shyly "I couldn't reach them" he spoke softly

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:53 pm

"Show me your wings and I'll get them out" sue was in a more demanding mood at the moment. When he did she gently yank the easily seen black bullet in his wings. "There.."
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:54 pm

He hunched his shoulders in relief "Thank you" he spoke as the blood still dripped from his back

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:56 pm

Willow got some bandages and wrapped the bottom of his wings were it met his back "No prob.." she bit her lip as she looks to her phone. She got it and texted Jacob Quickly before just abandoning it and returning to tv
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:57 pm

Michael made his way over and sat by her, his hand placed on her thigh and he was content

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:58 pm

Willow was quiet now just munching in yummy candy and watching TV. She glances at Mikey and away feeling his hand
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:59 pm

Michael didn't do anything with his hand at the moment, knowing she would be off limits for this time- to which he didn't mind

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:03 pm

She lays her head in his shoulder "What are you thinking?" She as softly
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:06 pm

"I'm thinking of ways I can make you more comfortable" he speaks softly, loving that she was so close to him in this moment

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:08 pm

"Why are you thinking about me?" She asks smiling s little as she blushes, looking up to him like he was a god
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:08 pm

"Because I love you" he speaks and smiles down at her, squeezing her thigh gently

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:15 pm

Her gaze softens "Mm... you're far too good for me" she whispers not minding his hand
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:26 pm

He smiles "Really?" He asked softly, rubbing her thigh a little now

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:30 pm

She moves closer to him humming "Yes" she smiles softly, growing aroused
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:40 pm

He noticed her becoming aroused but he wondered if he should act on it here.."Willow, do you need something?" He asked her innocently

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:41 pm

She hum sot his question "Need? No. Want? you" she smiles
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:42 pm

He blushed a bit and looked to her, "Hm..right here?" He questioned, knowing what her answer would be

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:44 pm

"I don't care" he answers just wanting him right now
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:46 pm

Michael blushed and leaned forward, kissing her slowly while his hand moved up between her legs, slipping into her pants and pressing into her wet depths slowly.."Mm..you're so warm.." he murmured as he began to move his finger, pressing around the tampon she had placed within her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:51 pm

She moans softly feeling his hand in her panties as she kisses him back "You can take it out" she murmurs as he finger explored around
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:54 pm

He bites his lip and nodded, his free hand removing her panties and then his hand ever so carefully removed her tampon, throwing it away in the trash before his fingers slipped back into her, moving slowly as his kisses resumed, slowly gaining more passion in each passing moment

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:16 am

She helps him a little and some blood slipped out before he fingers blocked it again. Willow moves up a little having to get use to the more sensitive feeling she had now than before. "More gentle..please" she whispers kissing him back with so passionate and happy to have him in her life
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:25 pm

He nodded, moving his fingers more gently within her, reminded that she was more sensitive now during this time. He kissed her back, curling his fingers a bit as he moved them

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:38 pm

She moans feeling his fingers curling inside her making her legs move as her hands gently held his face as they kissed deeper. Willow smiles a little at the thought of a future with Michael..he would be so good to her
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top