Knight_of_none

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Among us(Crazy)

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Among us(Crazy)

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:06 am

He was snacking on the chips a little and asking her questions, and when she would ask him he didn't even need to look in the math book to answer..extremely attractive and good at math? There was no way. But it was getting late and he needed more than just a snack to hold him up. They had talked for about an hour or so after their studying and were even eating pizza, "Well-" he said as he finished his slice "I should really be going" he said and then got up to head back down stairs- although he didn't really want to go

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:10 am

Willow could only study through the book or flash cards, asking him questions he flies through while she struggled...still she couldn't wrap her head around it. But it was growing late so she ordered them pizza and whole a slice she turning see him about to leave "Oh hell no..we are studying until I pass out...I need to pass this test or Nana is gonna lecture me about ruining my life and blah... blah" she giggles. "Just a few more questions then you can go.." she smiles it turned into them both finishing the pizza and passing out on the floor with Willow using him as a pillow.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:13 am

Michael didn't mind too much staying, since he technically lived alone, he could stay out as late as he wanted. He knew Willow's mom was pretty chill with this, seeing this was the most talkative her daughter had been since yesterday. They had fallen asleep on her bed, in the full on cuddle range. And he opened his eyes when he noticed it was morning. Glancing at the clock, they still had about three hours until school

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:19 am

Willow was sound asleep grabbing a very special stuff animal of here as she slept. She was rather happy that she met someone new and actually really cared about her for so weird reason. Walking up to her alarm Willow sat up running her fingers through her hair to fix her bed hair.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:23 am

Michael stretched and somehow still looked perfect even after he slept. There must've been some type of sorcery at work here. He turned to Willow- "Well, that was fun" he said with a cheeky grin, "Should I leave now or will you invite me for breakfast?" He teased her softly, trying to get her mind off of certain things

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:27 am

Willow yawns glancing at him as she got up to brush out her hair "Ya sure.." she shrugs watching him, still very confused. "Okay..I really don't get why your smart at everything, can like guess what people are Going to say or do, and looks so frickin hot it out of this world!" She blushes. "I didn't say that last part" she ties her hair up into a cute bun.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:31 am

Michael stood up, a noteable height difference as well when he got close to her- almost too close but she could probably have her heart beating faster by the minute "Mm, that's okay, you know, I didn't quite hear what you said anyways. Care to repeat it for me?" He asked and something warm was around her, and she couldn't tell what it was but she felt it, just two nights ago from the crash

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:37 am

Willow watches him come close to her, looking up to him and swallows a little "It's nothing! Just uh.." she pauses feeling the warmth around her. Her mind set back to the crash, the car tumbling down as she was curled tight within her seat belt.. something warm was around her making her sleepy until her Nana woke her up. Was he there...wait that's not possible hes new.. probably didn't even hear about the crash she glances around her
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:40 am

Michael gave her a warm smile "Well, if that's the case" he backs of and then stretched, she could see the little peek of his stomach, toned and that little happy trail gave way to..other things. But beside the fact he asked "So, what's for breakfast?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:42 am

Willow looks away from mister god of hot and walks downstairs "Ask Nana...she cooks..I eat it" she hums, entering the kitchen. "Nana...the breakfast menu...Mikey boy wants to know" she smiles getting herself a glass of orange juice.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:49 am

Nana looked Michael up and down and saw that he disliked that nickname "Well aren't you a cup full of sugar- Now, I didn't know my sweet little girl had a boyfriend" she said and Michael looked surprised

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:11 am

Willow went dark red "NANA! I don't have a boyfriend!" She mutters keeping her eyes on the floor as she moves to tie dining table. She sat in her spot talking out her phone to pretend her Nana did not embarrass her but still she had red cheeks. "Sorry about that" Willow mumbles glancing over Micheal
Spoiler:
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:12 am

Michael gave a little smirk "I don't mind that, to be honest. I think having the prettiest girl in school as my girlfriend would be fantastic, really" what was he doing..charming this girl and yet he only knew her for about her entire life so it wasn't like he was a stranger. But to her, he was.

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:15 am

Willow raised an eye brow towards him "I'm not pretty.." she protests softly as she sips at her orange juice. She smiles as food was set at the table, french toast with blackberries, whipped cream, and coffee..Willows favorite. "Besides for me to be your girlfriend you have to ask me out first" she giggles
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:18 am

Michael took some coffee and sipped at it, thanking Willow's Nana and she gave him a knowing look. Michael started to eat and then turned to Willow, "Well, I know we're just study partners at the moment, but let's say this Friday I take you out for dinner?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:23 am

Willow peacefully ate her breakfast glancing over when Michael spoke "Uh.." she bites her lip and nods a little, glancing at her Nana for help
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:27 am

Her Nana didn't say anything but turned away, cleaning up the dishes and smiling to herself. 

Michael gave a smile, "Great, how does after school sound? That way we can hang out a little more" he said 

(How about something happens that he has to take her into his protection right away?)

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:30 am

Willow pouts when Nana just turns away, she looks at Michael "Sounds prefect" she blushed

(How about the demon of death or guardian that watched souls pass through the gate grows angry because Willow is still alive while Sadie isn't and takes matter into their own hands?"
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:45 am

Michael smiled and finished up his breakfast, beginning to help Willow's Nana but was shooed away gently, her Nana giving him a look that said he'd better treat her granddaughter right or else. Michael grabbed his bag from upstairs and was offered a ride to school by Willow's mom "Well- I don't mind, as long as Willow doesn't" he said

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:50 am

Willow had dashed upstairs to fix her hair and change before Michael came up for his bag. She was heading to the door out to the car "Um I don't mind" she shrugs as she got in with her mother, Michael in the back. While driving to the school a dark shadow was following, when her mother stopped at a stop sign then started forward again another car was speeding right at them not stopping...too late for them to stop in the middle of crossing..
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:56 am

(Sounds great btw) 

There was a flash of light, and a warmth surrounded Willow and her mother. When the car crashed, Willow would find her and her mom outside of the car, her mom was passed out, but ultimately unharmed. Willow was being set down by Michael and Michael turned, looking at the other car and the person inside of it. He then searched the area for the supernatural being that caused this

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:02 pm

Willow looks at Michael "How...how...how...what the hell!!?" She stands up looking at the guy standing before her. "Mind explaining what happened?" She asks as the shadow snickers happy he got at least one death out of that but...seeing the girl had an angel he needed a much more sneaky way of killing. The Shadow smirks flashing to the school
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:07 pm

Michael stood, and with that other crash, Willow would be able to see his wings, outstretched and a blemish free white..he turned and looked at her, not knowing she could see his wings

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:10 pm

Willow's eyes widened as she backed away from Michael "I'm dead...I am officially dead!" She squeaks. "Either your a bird or an angel.." she points out looking from his beautiful wings to his handsome face. She take another step back making her heel get hooked on something and started to fall baclwards
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:14 pm

Michael realized what she meant and then he quickly went behind her, grabbing her as she fell. "Willow, you're not dead. I'm your guardian angel and I'm here to protect you" he said and helped her stand up

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top