Knight_of_none

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Among us(Crazy)

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Among us(Crazy)

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:03 pm

(ugh i'm having problems with the banner website I use :v )

Whenever she would moan, there he would place his fingers at the most. He loved stretching her out, making her his.. and he loved the feeling of her hands on him, desiring more. His hard on was evident and could be seen easily from his boxers

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:10 pm

Stupid technology...it's supposed to help us bit create more problems! What's it doing?))
Willow lifts up her head, breaking the kiss when he pressed more into a really sensitive area, moaning louder. Her hands moving to his boxers then inside to his cock, moving her fingers along it feeling the size which to her was big.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:18 pm

(The banner image isn't showing like I want)

He moaned from the feeling of her hands, "Willow- that feels really good. Whatever you're doing.. keep doing it" he moaned again, as his fingers pressed more into her really sensitive area

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:24 pm

(Maybe you're not putting it in right..)

Willow glances at him and grins as she continued to rub his cock her hands, tickling it every now and then. While she distracted herself with that but couldn't stop the gentle moans when he pressed even more to a highly sensitive area making her almost release but just ended up squirting out some of her juices onto the bed.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:38 pm

(Well I haven't had problems with this website before so idk what's up)

He stopped when he felt her juices spray and he smiled, "Does that feel good?" he asked her and kissed her softly, "May I..May I put myself inside of you?" he then asked, biting her lip gently

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:43 pm

(Mm looks it up....that's what's I do XD))

Willow blushes when stops while she draws her hands out of his boxers. She giggles when he kisses her softly again then hearing his question she freezes, blushing as he bites her lips, looking at him before slowly nodding. She repositions her body to he more comfortable hoping it didn't hurt..
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:52 pm

(Ugh this website man DX )

He took his boxers off and positioned himself over her entrance, pressing in slightly. He took her hand in his, "It's supposed to hurt- but not for long. If you want to stop - all you got to do is say the words" he spoke softly and kissed her while he began to press into her slowly, taking his time and squeezing on her hand, trying to make her comfortable

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:00 am

Willow watches him, her body shaking a little bit, calming just a little when she felt him press to her entrance. She looks up at him hearing his warning, gripping his hand a little as their lips meet in another embrace and he pressed in. She whimpers, moving her body feeling him stretch her out more as he pushed in...her hand tightened in his feeling the pain but didn't tell him to stop yet.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:05 am

He was all the way in her now- fully surrounded by her warm walls "W-Willow.." he moaned her name softly and trembled slightly from the feeling.."Tell me when you want me to move" he spoke softly, wanting her to be comfortable too

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:11 am

Willow moves her hips a little feeling him inside her not wanting him to move, it hurt enough for now. She gave a soft moan hearing him speak her name before whimpering "it hurts.." she replies softly, nuzzling her face into his neck "Stop.." she whines knowing he'll hate her now but she was so nervous it just made things worse for her.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:17 am

He nodded "I understand" he said and kissed her softly "I don't want to hurt you" he spoke and slowly pulled out of her, and she would feel the pain dissipate and be replaced with a need and a want from him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:22 am

Willow relaxes when he pulled out while kissing back, moving her free hand around his neck as she slowly regaining confidence. She presses her lower body up again his wood "Please" she begs quietly.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:23 am

He seemed confused and kissed her a bit more "Baby, are you certain?" He called her sweet names and wanted to be sure this is what she wanted

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:29 am

"Uh hu" she answers rather quickly as she bites at him lips. Her hand that was holding his giving a gentle squeeze
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:31 am

He blinked and gave her neck a few kisses befor he pushed into her again, giving her a moment to readjust

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:35 am

She gave a gentle moan at his neck kisses before he pressed back into her. She bit her lip and smiles "Get going" she whispers softly fixing her body a bit to be even more relaxed and comfortable
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:38 am

He smiled and began to thrust within her, steady and powerful. He loved her even more so during this connection of theirs and he whispered in her ear "You're entirely mine" while he then nibbled on the bottom of her ear gently

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:42 am

She moans louder as he thrusted into her with much force making a few while escape. Willow blushes "Yours?" She questions before giggles to him nibbling her ear.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:45 am

He kissed her neck more and then asked "Mind if I give you my angel mark?" He asked, wondering why she was giggling.. the more he thrusted, the more he knew she was becoming his- well- he stretched out her depths to fit him, and it just seemed..right in a way. "But it's completely up to you" he assured her, making her know that her opinion mattered

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:48 am

Willow moves her legs together a little bit as he continues to thrust into her, stretching her out for himself. She moans and groans then hearing his question. "Angel mark?" She questions laying her head back into the bed to see him face "What's that?" tilting her head.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:51 am

"When an angel takes a lover and wants them to be theirs for all time, a small little tattoo will form on the person's neck. The symbol is unique to each and every angel- and the mark can be used for...sensual purposes" he clarified and slowed down his thrusts a little, but kept it steady

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:56 am

Willow nods "Ya...not gonna happen for a while, babes" she frowns looking at him, knowing it'd mean alot to him if she'd let him. She leans up kissing his cheek and neck softly feeling his thrusts slow a little bit. Suddenly her eyes begin to glow so brightly she had to close them
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:59 am

"Mm, open them- so I can see your beautiful eyes" he responded to her, knowing he was close. If she would do her research later on, she would find that the mark also had protection qualities- that evil could not touch them if they did not give it permission

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:06 am

Willow slowly opened her glowing blue eyes and looks at him biting her lip afraid he'd freak out. She moves slightly feeling his thrusts still steady bit soemthing different. She looks down again ashamed of her eyes reaction at the moment
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:07 am

He kissed her cheek gently "I think they're more beautiful than the stars themselves" he said quietly and knew something was building up but didn't know what..he wonder if she would have something build up as well

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top