Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Look who's back
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:56 am by Crow13

» TIPS + Reminders (UNDER CONSTRUCTION!)
Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:00 am by WildyxNight

» Omegaverse (World Guide)
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:19 pm by WildyxNight

» Just A Random Rant (Comfort me I know u can all relate T.T) XD
Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:35 pm by WildyxNight

» Ghosty's Characters
Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:09 pm by Ghosty

» Greetings
Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:23 pm by Rosalynn

» Whimy's OCs
Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:22 pm by Knight_of_none

» Merry Christmas
Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:53 am by The British One

» Knights characters
Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:14 pm by Knight_of_none

January 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

The British One

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Among us(Crazy)

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Among us(Crazy)

Post by Ghosty on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:56 pm

"Willow! Willow!" her friends chanted at she downed a half bottle of fruit punch,
no problems. Now you would think it would be whiskey or vodka but with her family history Willow stayed away from those sort of things. Willow lowers the bottle from her lips and hick ups "Oops" she giggles feeling her friend Sadie wrap her arm around her shoulders "The champ of fruit punch!" she laughs, everyone clinking drinks their filled with vodka. Tonight was the last night before school which was tomorrow morning.
When the party died down Sadie was pushing her out the door toward her jeep "Sadie..you're drunk and I can't drive yet" Willow says pausing at the cars door. "I'm fine..just get in" Sadie laughs as she hops in, starting up the car. Once on the road and heading toward Willow's house, Sadie was all over the road until finally with a sharp turn Sadie make the car roll over...over...over..over until it hit a tree at the bottom of the hill.The time Willow in the back seat holding onto dear life, screaming..
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Re: Among us(Crazy)

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:45 pm

When Willow would regain consciousness- she would find herself on a stretcher and paramedics were hovering over her. A lady with pretty curls said "Oh honey- I'm glad you're awake. You're mama is worried to death over you child!" Her nana spoke with her Cajun accent and her dark sun kissed skin shone in the light of the ambulance. Her Nana was on call that night with the paramedics and she instantly went to go to where her granddaughter was to make sure she was okay. "Looks like a guardian angel was watchin over you- hardly have any scratches." Willow's friend however..(up to you)

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Hey everyone! I'm starting up school again tomorrow 1/10/18. This semester I'm going to try for all A's. So, that means during the week high inactivity. (Let's be real here, I live and breathe this site - I love rp'ing with every one of you!) And, sorry on the low muse for some. Been super stressed with school starting up again and all. Thanks for understanding!! You guys are the best Very Happy
~Much love, Crazy
p.s. My bedtime during the week will try to be at 10:30 pm MST

To Sign up for the Lion Pride Group RP Click here!
Click here for a recap of our group rp.
To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:54 pm

Willow opens her eyes and grumbles at the bright lights but the shadow of her nana shielded her, she rubs her head cause it hurt a little but was fine other than that "guardian angel?" he mumbles with a confused look. She sat up very slowly but froze seeing Sadie in a body bag on her stretcher, she had died in the crash. Willow just stared emotionless at her friends motionless body "Oh my god.." she said horrified before she started crying. After that nana took her home, cooked her some warm cookies and sent her to bed cause she still had to go to school the next day..
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:04 am

The next day, the bell rang- signifying that class was in session. When Willow would reach her seat, she would notice that the popular girls were snickering at her and calling her names. But what else was new? Her other friend, Janice comforted Willow, knowing Sadie and her had been close. It was senior year- it should be fun..

The teacher cleared her threat "Class I'd like you to welcome a new student." And then a hot- but shy looking guy was beside the teacher. His face and body was that designed by god himself- he just..when Willow would lay eyes on him- she would notice..was he..glowing? Either way. He introduced himself, his name was Michael and he had just moved here with his parents. He took a seat by Willow, taking out his books for the lesson

Hey everyone! I'm starting up school again tomorrow 1/10/18. This semester I'm going to try for all A's. So, that means during the week high inactivity. (Let's be real here, I live and breathe this site - I love rp'ing with every one of you!) And, sorry on the low muse for some. Been super stressed with school starting up again and all. Thanks for understanding!! You guys are the best Very Happy
~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:10 am

Willow took her seat the next day in class with her other closest friend Janice holding her close still a bit shaken. She glances to gossip girls of the senior class as they snicker and call her out. Bu ther gaze shifted to the teacher then the...holy shit the god of hot right next to them. Willow couldn't help her mouth dropping open as he introduced himself though something was off about him. Willow narrows her eyes, was he glowing? Well someone knows how to clean up but he almost felt familiar. She was drawn out of her thoughts when the teacher already started hammering homework on them. She watches Michael sit right next to her but Willow tried not to notice. She ran a hand through her brunette hair as she opened her notebook for notes, trying not to look at him.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:16 am

He leans over to her and got her attention after a few tries, "Hey- this is kind of embarrassing but can I borrow your pencil? I sorta forgot mine" he spoke- damn even his voice was hot

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:21 am

Willow glances over after feeling him lean too close, turning her head to him finally, she raises a brow before letting out a giggles and blushing "Well better than writing in blood" she hums, rummaging on her bag to get a pencil, finally find out she handed it to him
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:36 am

Michael laughed softly at her words and then took the pencil, his hand brushed with hers slightly and when he was refocused on writing notes, she would notice how intent enwas- but his hand writing was super fast. Like he would know what the teacher would say before they even spoke on it

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:40 am

Willow blushes feeling thier hands touch for a moment, she refocused on writing and was rather slow cause her mind kept drifting to Sadie. The image of her dead body sending shutters through out her body. But the speed of Michael's hand drew her attention "Whoa...dude take it down a level" she states glancing up at the teacher the noting her page was blank "damn it"
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:45 am

The bell soon rings and he gave Willow her pencil back, "Thanks" he spoke and then asked her, "Hey, could you help me find my classes?" He showed her a folded up piece of paper of a class schedule - similar to hers, almost identical. They even had a similar free period. He looked to her and then said, "By the way, if you want we could exchange notes" he spoke and gave a little smile

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:49 am

Willie stood up hearing the bell, gathering her things, she pauses and takes her pencil back from him "Um your welcome" he sweet gentle voice spoke. She looks at him then the paper he held in front of her "Wow...you have the exact same classes as me...hows that possible" she tilts her head before shaking it. "Nevermind and I can just take a picture of your notes if you wouldn't mind then I'll show you around, I guess". After getting permission Willows snaps some pictures of his notes for later then showed him around the school before their next class. But yet she was still kind of a daze the image of her friend dead before still in her mind, even talking to this hottie couldn't rid that.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:55 am

After school, he opened his locker, which was right next to Willow's. Putting some books in and taking some out, he turned to Willow and tilted his head "Are you okay Willow? I noticed you were spacing through class. If you need somebody to study with, I can be of help" he said, and noticed the popular girl was trying to get his attention but he kept ignoring her

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:00 am

Willow was just a walking Zombie through most the day and snapped out when she was opening her locker to her things before heading home. She looks over to Michael "How do you know my name?" She asks not remembering she ever told him and ignoring his observation of her. She looks past him seeing Bella trying for his attention. "You looks kind of busy" she says, shutting her locker before walking toward the double doors leading outside.
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:05 am

He stared as she walked away and then followed her holding onto her arm, pulling her out of harms way when a ladder came crashing down. "Careful there-" he said and looked to her, the emotionless stare on her face. Maybe he should've saved her friend too? But his assignment was just one. Not two

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:09 am

Willow yelps as she was yanked back just as a ladder fell down, she turns to see Michael "Ya...just didn't see it" she admits moving her arms from his grip. She gave a small smile "Uh about that study session thing..we have a math test tomorrow..wanna help me study?" She asks guessing she could give this guy a chance. Hell why not he's so fucking hot! Willow looks over hearing a honk and seeing her mother Jeep but her blue gaze returned to Michael
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:25 am

He nodded and smiled, "Sure" he said and then got his phone out "Here, just put in your number and I'll text you" he said and gave her his phone. He knew the popular girls didn't like this one bit. But he didn't care- his main priority was her at the moment

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:28 am

Willow smiles taking his phone and addkjg in her number, handing it back she walked away to get into mom car, setting her back in before hopping in her self. When she home, she went straight to her room flopping onto bed
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:31 am

When she flopped on her bed, there was a flash on her phone, a text from an unknown number- but buy guesssing, it was Michael. Michael asked for the address of her house

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:35 am

Willow lifts her head and guessing it was Michael she texted her address. She just laid on her bed for a while before getting up, connect her Bluetooth speaker to her phone to play music. She moves to her desk to start before Michael comes over
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:39 am

Her mom called her downstairs because there was a friend of hers downstairs for her. More than likely it was Michael. 

Michael waited for her, putting his hands in his pockets and looking around the house

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:41 am

Willow looks to her door hearing her mother call, Shee took her time going downstairs to see Michael "Wow you're determined" she hums walks past him to the kitchen
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:45 am

He shrugged, "I got nothing else better to do. So far, your my only friend" he spoke and followed her. He put his book bag on a chair

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:49 am

She looks back st him as he spoke "Ya well just wait... you'll forget I exist and got marry a rich girl and love life in content" she rolls her eyes getting a soda. "Want one or just water?" She asks also grabbing a bag of chips
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:55 am

"Well- rich girls are more shallow than anything. I'd rather be with a girl who gets me and not just my looks" he spoke and then said he wanted just water

~Much love, Crazy

To go back, click here!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghosty on Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:58 am

She hums getting a glass and filling it with water "Well there are plenty of girls like that dying for a guy like you" she slides him his water. "All my paper are in my room and I am too lazy to drag them all down here..so let's go" she takes her soda and snack upstairs. Once in her room Willow sat in her chair turning to him
Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top