Knight_of_none

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Plans for Mom /crazy/

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Plans for Mom /crazy/

Post by Crow13 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:43 pm

He smiles at that and rubs his cock against her. "Tell me how much you want my cock."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:45 pm

Her pussy was dripping with anticipation and she moaned softly "I need your cock so bad..fuck me like the slut you know me to be" she begged him

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:46 pm

He smiles hearing his mom say those words turning him on even more as he slides hi cock into her ass
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:48 pm

She moaned and grabbed at the couch, "Fuck...you feel so good" she moaned more

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:58 pm

"so do you." He says as he starts pounding hard into her ass right of front the start
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:00 pm

She moaned louder as he started to move and she pressed back on him, she couldn't get enough and wanted more of him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:26 pm

He moans softly as he keeps pounding into her ass.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:21 am

"Mm, fuck your mama harder baby!" She moaned and then gave a small gasp when she heard the doorbell

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:37 pm

He chuckles as he hears the doorbell and he pulls out of her. "Looks like the food is here."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:33 pm

She collapsed on the couch and gave a small groan "Mm, reach into my purse to grab my wallet and pay the delivery person"she said, to lazy to move

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:45 pm

He chuckles figuring she would be all for flaunting her body to a stranger as he grabs her money to pay the guy.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:14 pm

The guy was startled when he saw Troy and uncomfortably told him the cost of the pizza

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:20 pm

He just smiles at the guy amused by the look on his face as he hands him the money.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:24 pm

"Fun night?" He asked as he took the money and handed him the pizza

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:26 pm

He nods taking the pizaa. "Hell ya! Want to join us?" He says smirking
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:34 pm

The guy gave an obvious blush "Uh..I got other calls soon but maybe next time?" He asked

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:35 pm

He chuckles a bit. "You can be a bit late can't you."
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:03 pm

You could see the decisions twirl in his eyes "Well...yeah" he said and smirked "Who's the slut?" He asked, walking in and looking around seeing his mom

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:16 pm

He growls lowly at him. "I would appreciate if you didn't call her a slut." He says. That was his name for her and his only.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:18 pm

The pizza guy looked confused "But that's what she is, isn't she?" He asked

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:22 pm

"yes but only I call her that. You can call her Sabrina." He says to him
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:24 pm

He smiles, "I like that name" he said and came over to her, slapping her ass and Sabrina looked at him, wondering what he was going to do

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:29 pm

He smiles moving close to his mom and puts his cock in front of her face.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:00 am

Sabrina licked her lips and began to lick her son's cock eagerly and began to deep throat him. The pizza guy unzipped his pants and pushed his stiff cock into Sabrina's pussy

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:04 am

He moans softly and runs his fingers through his mother's hair.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top