Good Boy (Crow)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Good Boy (Crow)

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:20 pm

She let him do what he wanted, laughing a bit as he licked her face a few times.. her heat scent was prominent now that her legs were spread slightly for him

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:28 pm

He reposition himself where his face was near her pussy and he began to lick it slowly
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:35 pm

She moaned at his licks and she spread her legs wider for him

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:38 pm

He wags his tail happily as he lapped at her pussy
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:41 pm

He would be able to taste her sweet juices spilling out for him, his rough tongue causing her to squirt more and more, wetting the leather couch underneath her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:44 pm

Once he tasted her juices he began to lick even faster enjoying the taste
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:56 pm

She moaned loudly as he began to lick her faster, causing her to squirt more

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:15 pm

He stops licking her and moves some so his cock is near her mouth practically smacking her in the face with it
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:19 pm

She took this opportunity to use her mouth and she wrapped her lips around his cock, sucking on him, wondering how he would like it

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:20 pm

He looks at her panting and wagging his tail happily enjoying it
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:01 am

She continued to suck his dick, her warm tongue trailing along his shaft while her mouth swallowed him whole.. with his balls in her face as well, her hands reached out and she groped them ever so slightly, hoping he would like that

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:22 pm

He howls a bit in pleasure as she squeezes his balls and begins to thrust a bit into her mouth
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:31 pm

She choked slightly as he began to thrust and she continued to squeeze him while sucking him off

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:34 pm

He began to pant some as he thrusts into her mouth enjoying this sensation he never had before
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:41 pm

Her slick tongue wrapped around his shaft as he thrusted more into her mouth, causing her to swallow a few times

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:49 pm

He thrusts a few times more before blowing his load into her mouth
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:15 pm

She tasted his load for the first time and tried to swallow all of it but she only was able to swallow a certain amount before some of it dribbled on her chin.. she slowly took her mouth from him and laid down, wiping her chin with her legs sprawled out

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:16 pm

He pants some and she could notice that his member was still hard. He walks over her trying to put his cock into her pussy but was needing some help
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:22 pm

She pushes her legs up, and helps him enter her, to which she moaned loudly, wanting nothing else in this moment, she encouraged him by telling he was a good boy

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:43 pm

He grunts a bit as he begins to shake her whole body with his rough, almost violent thrusting as he fucked her as hard as he could.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:47 pm

"K-Kato!" She moaned his name, his thrust overwhelming her slightly and she couldn't get enough of him, only wanting more and wondered if his knot would plug up her insides

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:07 pm

He keeps trusting violently into her depths, his not finally forcing it's way in her keeping them locked together till he was satisfied
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:35 pm

Jenna cried out from his knot forcing it's way into her, keeping them locked together while he kept thrusting, "Kato!" She cried out his name, cumming on his member, yelling in pleasure

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

He howls triumphantly as she cums. He keeps thrusting into her even harder if that was possible
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:46 pm

"Ah-! K-Kato!" she cries out more as he continued to thrust into her, even harder, which made her mind numb with pleasure

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top