Good Boy (Crow)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Good Boy (Crow)

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:51 pm

Kato stops for a moment, looks at his master, than looks away again showing disinterest in her as he jumps the new girl
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:56 pm

She didn't like that he was showing disinterest but didn't say anything.. she got up from the other dog and straightened herself up. The teen that Kato was jumping seemed a little too eager to be jumped by him, not really fighting to get away..

A man was watching her and she didn't know until she went to the bathroom to wash her hands.. she was forcefully pressed to the wall by the man, his hand invading her pants.. she didn't have time to cry out for help and tried hitting the man to fight back but he kept her pinned and silent

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:12 pm

About a minute later Kato would look up and see that she is gone. He wondered where his master went and followed her scent to the bathroom
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:21 pm

Jenna didn't notice Kato was near and he could hear her small cries of discomfort as the man raped her

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:35 pm

Kato could hear his master in pain and growled as he saw thean rapjng her. He barks loudly at the man bearing his teeth
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:28 pm

The man turned and saw Kato "Shh, go away mutt" he snapped and kept on using Jenna to his pleasure

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:31 pm

He growls being called a mutt and leaps forward slamming into the guy and bringing him down to the ground. Once the man was down Kato gets on top of him and snaps his teeth at his face threatening
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:47 pm

The man was frightened of Kato and was blocking the dog with his hands, "Get off of me!" He yelled and Jenna didn't do or say anything but watched as Kato defended her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:24 pm

He growls more and bites the man's arm, his bite strong enough to crush the man's bones before he gets off
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:56 am

The man screamed as Kato crushed his arm and he got up finally, running away from the pair..

Jenna wiped her eyes and readjusted her pants, feeling disgusted with herself

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:30 am

Kato walks up to her whimpering and presses he face against hers comfortably
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:03 am

Jenna hugged Kato tightly, "Good boy Kato.." she said softly, taking a few moments before she got up and motioned to him to follow her, they would be heading back home

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:27 am

He gets up and starts walking with her being more protective as he eyes every guy they passed on the way home
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:31 am

A week or two passed and Jenna didn't mention a word to anyone about what happened to her at the park. She figured it was best to not say anything.. she sat on the couch, petting Kato behind his ears

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:47 am

Kato wags his tail happily and licks her face a bit
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:26 pm

Jenna laughed slightly at Kato, "What is it boy? What do you want?" she asked him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:34 pm

Kato licks her face once more than lays his head in her lap
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:39 pm

She rubbed his head slowly and looked down at him as he seemed content.. she was wearing a dress and her slight heat scent would drift it's way up to Kato's nose, but she wouldn't know that

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:52 pm

Once Kato caught her scent his tail began to wag faster as he rubs his head against her breasts
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:01 pm

"Kato.." she said in a slightly shocked voice but she didn't object to his advancements, leaning forward slightly for him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:12 pm

Kato wags his tail more and runs his long rough tongue down her cleavage
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:24 pm

She moaned from the feeling of his tongue, wanting more of him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:26 pm

He continues to lick her cleavage, his paws padding her boobs as he tries to pull down the top of her dress
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:10 am

She helps him by removing her dress, with Kato around she didn't even bother wearing underwear anymore.. she was his bitch and she liked it that way

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:16 pm

He pants happily and licks her face a few times as he pushes her down on the couch
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top