Good Boy (Crow)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Good Boy (Crow)

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:12 pm

The dog pushes her to the ground on accident, and as she was on her hands and knees trying to get up, he tried to mount her

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

(All times ((when I'll be inactive)) are in Mountain Standard Time) 

Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm 

Tuesday/Thursday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm 

Saturday/Sunday: All day if I'm able to, if not you'll see my updated signature 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:28 pm

Kato walks up to the dog growling. She was his bitch and he wasnt going to let another dog have her.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:34 pm

Jenna saw how Kato was protective of her and she watched the other dog whine but gave up because he didn't want to fight Kato

Busy day tomorrow, student orientation! (Transferred colleges) Anyway, should last all morning so I'm not sure when I'll be on; anyways, have a lovely rest of your night or day! 

Thank you all so much for being patient with me as I start to work over the summer and take some vacations. Although I won't be as active as I'd hope to be, I still will reply (: PM me if you have any questions
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:13 pm

He barks triumphantly and walks up to his master before climbing on her a bit as he tries to mount her
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:25 pm

"K-Kato.. Not here" she said, getting up and looking at him "Let's go to the bathroom" She said motioning to him to follow her.. they reached the public bathrooms and she walked inside a large handicapped stall. She locked the door and looked at Kato, seeing a certain look in his eyes.. she dropped her pants and stepped out of them before she got on her hands and knees, the scent of her would drift to Kato's nose

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:16 pm

Kato could smell her wetness and walks up the her sniffing her before he began to lick her pussy
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:46 pm

She bit back a moan as he began to lick her, causing her to press back into him slightly, feeling a deep urge within her depths for him..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:50 pm

He kepts licking than stopped as he climbed onto her again to mount her, this time trying to get his dick in her ass
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:53 pm

She didn't know what he was doing until she felt him in her tight ass.. she moaned loudly.. her nails scraped the floor of the bathroom lightly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:05 pm

He pants a bit excited as he claimed her as his bitch once more as he slid his member in till he knotted her
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:08 pm

She felt him knot her again and she let out another moan.. "G-ood Boy Kato.." she said and pushed back on him more

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:09 am

He barked back happily as he kept thrusting his length into her
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:29 am

Her nails kept scratching on the ground as he kept thrusting his length into her, "A-h.." She moaned out, leaning her head back slightly, not being able to get enough of him

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:05 pm

He pushes her down a bit as he once again dominates her sopping we depths with deep and powerful thrusts
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:08 pm

One minute he was in her ass and now he was deep within her pussy, causing her to cry out more..She felt him push her down a bit and she obeyed what he wanted..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:33 pm

(wow totally forgot about the anal. Lol)

He keeps thrusting howling a bit as he leans down and nips her neck
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:36 pm

(lol I worked with it XD)

She moaned as he nips her neck, causing her to push back on him, wanting more..

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:40 pm

He keeps thrusting into her howling once more as he began to release his thick semen into her
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:50 pm

She felt him release his thick semen into her and she moaned loudly.. cumming with him as her juices sprayed against his dick as he was knotted with her once more.. "Mm... Good boy Kato.."

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Kato pants happily and licks her face waiting for his knot to shrink, once it finally does he pulls out and sits down looking at her
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:26 pm

She sat on the floor for a few moments, petting Kato fondly "You're a good boy Kato!" She praised him while she got up and straightened herself up a bit

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:31 pm

Kato barked again while wagging his tail he was enjoying this special attention.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:24 pm

She lead them back out to the park and of course she would have multiple male dogs coming and sniffing her way

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crow13 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:45 pm

Kato ignored the other dogs this time around as he walks up to a random teen and knocks her down trying to hump her.
Crow13

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:55 pm

"Kato!" She called his name back, but she too was knocked down by a bigger dog and he was trying to hump her

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top