Knight_of_none

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Eternal Youth (crazy)

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eternal Youth (crazy)

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:37 pm

The frenzy stops...confusion obvious on them all...they leave Nicholette who was left on the hospital bed...her monitors back in plce.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:39 pm

Kade turned around and looked at Nicolette. He walked over there slowly and inspected her face, some part of him still hoped the fountain's water would work

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:43 pm

Nicholette looked...well the same, around her forties and working to not die of illness the harder hevstaried he could see the finer wrinkles and contortions of her face starting to shift back in time.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:46 pm

He gave a small gasp but didn't say or do anything else. Turnaround slowly he had a small smile on his face "I'll return soon, my dear" he spoke and quietly left the hospital room, returning to where Haki was. "So, anything interesting happen while I was away?" He asked the wizard

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:49 pm

"No." He deadpan as he's putting his book aside. "What did you go do?"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:52 pm

He leaned on the wall "Like I said, I went to go run some errands" he deflected and looked to Haki

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:03 pm

"Demons don't have errands." He said smirking slightly.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:11 pm

Kade rolled his eyes "Fine. I was visiting a friend" he said

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:12 pm

"You have friends?" He said chuckling and looking at him.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:15 pm

Kade eyes narrowed as he looked at Haki "As a matter of fact, I do"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:18 pm

"News to me " he said simply, not breaking eye contact with Kade.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:19 pm

"Well I'm sorry, I don't like to talk much about my personal life" he said and didn't break eye contact with Haki

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:23 pm

"I didn't ask." He said shifting and starting to walk out of the study, heading to his kitchen. "Tell me about it"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:46 pm

Kade sighed and followed him "Well, they've been my friend for many years and one day they got sick. The doctors didn't know what was causing it" he began but Haki could tell Kade didn't like to share this information

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:31 pm

"And you don't let go of such things" he said rolling a green eye at that sentment.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:50 pm

"When the person loves you, yeah" he said and ignored the rolling eyes

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:42 am

"And you love her?" He said putting his hand on his chin. "Otherwise why would you care if she loves you"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:43 am

"Of course I love her, and I would do anything to save her" he spoke and then remembered the hospital scene.. "On some level...I just don't want to see her suffer" he spoke softly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:46 am

"So you give her eternal life." He said chuckling and shaking his head slightly. "Interesting"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:04 am

He tilted his head, "How so?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:37 pm

"How demons just seem to be so easily twisted to do good things" He said cocking his brow at her.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:05 am

Kaden sighed, "Look, some demons aren't that bad...especially when we've fallen for someone"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:06 pm

"Ofcourse, because love conquers all and all that frilly shit" He said with a touch...okay more,like a very direct splash of cynicism. "Just remember, you work for me."
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:50 am

(I feel...... personally attacked XD Knight- you know me well enough to how I like to direct my demon threads)

Kaden rolled his eyes, "Yes, master, I'll grant your three wishes." he added with sarcasm, "Remember, I already gave you one"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:56 am

(XD yeah well I wanted to see what happened)

"Yeah, ofcourse" he said simply, smoothing his hair slowly, gesturing. "Do you cook?"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top