Knight_of_none, Rosalynn

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Eternal Youth (crazy)

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eternal Youth (crazy)

Post by Knight_of_none on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:46 pm

"Bye." He said shortly, rolling his eyes and shooing him off. "You're not helpful to my cause anyhow"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:12 pm

Kade tsked, "Too bad, I would like to be" He teased slightly

••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞::۞:••:۞:••:
I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:39 pm

"Unless I can use you to find my prize" he says simply
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:32 pm

Kade smirked, "Whatever you need, I'm at your disposal" he said

I'm starting work tomorrow morning from 4 to 8:30 AM so my bedtimes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are changed. I'll be going to bed at 7:30 PM MST and for MWT my bedtime will still vary since I do not have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I planned working in the early hours that way I could still go to school, and then have the evenings off. In December it'll be different. During the week I'll be working the late shift from 12 PM to 6 PM - meaning unfortunately I won't be as active as I would like during winter break. To all I RP with, thanks for understanding!
crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:21 pm

"Then you'll do well to get me on the path of the fountain of youth" he said shutting his books.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:53 am

Kade thought a moment, "Alright. When do we start?"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:54 pm

"Hopefully now, before I change my mind" he said measuring his tone considerably.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:55 pm

"Well, do you have any bags to pack?" He asked jokingly

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:14 pm

"I'm a wizard. If I wanted to deal with my own things by hand, I wouldn't have taken up magic" he deadpans.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:16 pm

He had to refrain from laughing, and so with a few flickering lights, they were in the midst of a humid jungle and it was raining lightly. Kade took a good look around and looked up towards the sky, "Well we're in the right time era and place-" he began

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:27 pm

"And this is when and where?" He snaps, the humidity was making his hair start to frizz up slightly, he snaps his fingers to keep the rain off of his clothes.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:30 pm

"New world, early 16th century or earlier. Spanish conquistadors and others are searching for the same thing. I'm pretty sure we're here five weeks ahead of them" Kade spoke and when the rain hit his body it turned into steam

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:11 pm

Haki grumbles something and spits on the grass, making it burn for half a second as he begins to comb his hair back down. "And where is my prize!"
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:19 pm

"Past the magical rainbow of dreams" Kade replies curtly, and then turns Haki around to where he would find the soil more wet than it already was and pushed him past trees and bushes and nearly makes him stumble over some tree roots and bomb, the fountain of youth

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:33 pm

Haki wretches out of his grasp and dusts himself, then looking down at the pit of churning water. "This is the fountain?" He said looking at Kade.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:37 pm

Kade nods curtly, his demonic eyes falling on Haki's face. "All it takes is one drink for eternal life"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:47 pm

"If you weren't a demon, I'd probably think this wasn't some kind of trap" he said as he puts his hands out, his mind opening for the sense of magic.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:51 pm

Kade shrugged, Haki would notice this was not a trick, even when Kade walked away "Believe what you want. I'll be waiting" he spoke and disappeared into the trees

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:06 pm

He shifts and dips his hand in the churning bubbling waters, feeling the magic tingling in his hands. He lifts it to his lips, taking a tentative drink.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:11 pm

From that one drink, he would be able to feel the world around him differently. Like it was the world that was aging, and not him. He on the other hand was permanently stuck in time.

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:17 pm

He looks around slowly, feeling time extending and swirling around him. "Kade." He said at the fountains immediate sensational effects passed.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:19 pm

Kade appeared at the sound of his name and his marks were swirling on his body "Yes?" He asked Haki

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:24 pm

"Is there anything I should be expecting from this?" He said crossing his arms.
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crazier_than_most on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:26 pm

"Time moves much slower. Your day can feel like an eternity" he speaks and swishes his tail back and forth "And you will have to be moving constantly- changing names and indentities"

crazier_than_most
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_none on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:43 pm

"You going to explain why?" He said narrowing his eyes slowly
Knight_of_none
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content